+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Women(men also) speaking different languages in bed , discuss

Women(men also) speaking different languages in bed , discuss

so i was remembering when i used to have a Greek girlfriend , how sometimes she used to reply to me in Greek (thankfully i was able to understand parts of it) , especially when having sex , and i used to reply to her in Spanish ... that used to set off something in her that made her go crazy .

so discuss , do women like it when men (that know or come from different nationalities ) talk to them in another language ? are there any women who do that on LF ?

personally , i love it when a women speaks her own native language(when different culture) (only if its good things , no BS) , i love it when they are replying to me and i reply to them in my language , with each others accents .

i also used to love how she used to try to speak Spanish and say things like "si , si, ayy mi amor!!"

maybe its because i never had sex with a women thats at least Latin like me . Not to mention from Guatemala (yeah right ,over here theyr ****ing rare)

for some reason i have a BIG thing for European women , I tried one of the best of Asia (IMO, seriously the best looking asian ever) , umm , it dont cut it for me .not the same thing .

That'd freak me out if I didn't understand what the person was saying during sex. I do LOVE a sexy accent though.

Yea Sexy accents are way better. Anyone else like New Jersey accents or is it just me?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Georgia girls and spanish accents

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Yea Sexy accents are way better. Anyone else like New Jersey accents or is it just me?
    Ugh! no. Trailer trash.

TAVS-Love your avatar.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Kiefer Sutherland and Tom Hanks accent= HOT <3

Quote Originally Posted by Converse
    Kiefer Sutherland and Tom Hanks accent= HOT <3
    I'm going to kick Kiefer's ass. I'm so sick of hearing, "Jack is Soo Awesome" a dozen times while watching 24.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

LOL! I'm not really a 24 fan to be honest, I just like the film 'Flatliners'.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I'm going to kick Kiefer's ass. I'm so sick of hearing, "Jack is Soo Awesome" a dozen times while watching 24.
    LOL!

She's a big fan eh?

It is a pretty kickass show though.

Last night I even heard 'Tony My Love!' I think I need to ban 24 from being displayed on all TVs in the house.

My first boyfriend was Canadien, his accent was hot.

Tone Guest
    Speakin of sexy girls...

In 5...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My bf was east indian, but sexy dirty things just don't sound as good in Punjabi. It was better in English, because he still had a bit of his Aussie accent left, and that was definitely hot. God how I love men with accents.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    for some reason i have a BIG thing for European women
    hey, i'm right here!!!! shame i don't talk a lot in bed, though, but maybe you could be my teacher. what would you like to hear? something like "ooh, baby, you're so good, come on, give it to me!"?

Tone Guest
    Whoa.. that turned me on.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast