+ Follow This Topic

Thread: You opinion please

You opinion please

My best mate at uni (who is 20) has been working for a friend of her mums for a couple of months. She basically answers the telephone in his office. The thing is I have a slight suspision that that there may be something going on between them. He is 36 and is apparently loaded. He takes her out for meals in their lunch break and even took her shopping. They are constantly texting each other and I know he has sent her sexual ones. I don't know if these are a joke or what. He also rings her nearly everyday. I know it's none of my business and she is allowed to do what she wants but the thing is he has a gf who is currently going through chemo. He won't text my mate when he is with her which adds to my suspision that something is going on. I don't know whether to say something to her or stay out of it. I don't want to see her get hurt. I think she knows what it looks like from the outside and she is also careful about texting him off the phone her mum pays for so that she can't see how much she speaks to him. I'm just curious to see what other people think about this. I am just being paranoid?

ok so who is 20 and who is 36 now ...

and i dont know but for now thats what im wondering

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    ok so who is 20 and who is 36 now ...

and i dont know but for now thats what im wondering
    What do you mean who is 20 and who is 36? My mate is 20 and her boss is 36. Is that what you wanted to know? I'm confused.

I'd just be concerned about keeping your friend away from the creep who sends his secretary sexy text messages while his girlfriend is going through chemo.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ugh! Your friend doesn't sound too smart. This guy is clearly a creep. Another issue is that if he is her boss, her job could be jeapordized with this nonsense.

Normally I say stay out of it, but because her job may be threatened, I might voice your concern one time as gently as possible, but never mention it again.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Tone Guest
    I agree - guy sounds like a creep.

Ok thank you! I was beginning to think it was just me! I don't really wanna say something to her because our housemate made a comment about how often she texts him and she went mad saying that she could text who she wants blah blah blah I suppose all I can do is keep an eye on her and make sure nothing to major comes of it. Bloody sleezy men!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by *Bright_Eyes*
    Bloody sleezy men!
    Yeah, that, or bloody stupid girls. Let's not forget that your friend is no victim, but rather a willing participant.

Yuck.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i'd punch them both in the throat...

you know...they're probably already ****ing. and that's ****ed up...
    You don't scare me. I got chunks of guys like you in my stool!

Quote Originally Posted by toohot4pants
    i'd punch them both in the throat...

you know...they're probably already ****ing. and that's ****ed up...
    Ahhhh yuck! I didn't wanna think that!! Got mental pictures now and they aint pretty! lol
    And yeah I know it's not just him but her aswell but he's old enough to know better.

Quote Originally Posted by *Bright_Eyes*
    Ahhhh yuck! I didn't wanna think that!! Got mental pictures now and they aint pretty! lol
    And yeah I know it's not just him but her aswell but he's old enough to know better.
    **** that...they're both old enough to know better. for example...you know better, right? well...so does she...
    You don't scare me. I got chunks of guys like you in my stool!

it's sad. there are so many scummy men out there and so many naive young girls to be taken advantage of.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    it's sad. there are so many scummy men out there and so many naive young girls to be taken advantage of.
    Troo.. makes me sad.

=/