+ Follow This Topic

Thread: premature ejac.

premature ejac.

I don't know what's happening to me anymore..
    whenever me and my gf were having sex I would last about 30 min but recently I've come like after 30 seconds every time
    WTF has happened to me!? It's really embarrassing. Is it true that how long you last has alot to do with the psychical? Why?
    Are there things I can do to last longer? I've quit masturbating cause I thought it didn't feel right. Does that have something to do with how long I last?
    One time my gf told me something that bothered me and honestly I think maybe that has something to do with it. But I don't know..

I know that there are several similar threads about this but I didn't find any good answers about this.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    According to your bio, you are only 16. This is a common problem for kids who are too young for sex.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    According to your bio, you are only 16. This is a common problem for kids who are too young for sex.
    lol_________________
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    So does that mean you guys won't help me?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, I can do for you is tell you that if your girlfriend is the same age as you, she is probably just as happy to have you get off of her in 30 seconds; 30 minutes is longer than average.

Sorry, that is all I will tell you. I have my principles, you know. No doubt some kid around 18-20 years will respond to your thread.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

if you used to be able to 30 min...and all of a sudden you can only go 30 seconds? i would GUESS that's probably a psychological problem. i suppose there might be some slight chance that's a physical problem...? as your doctor just in case...

if it's psychological...then...i don't know...maybe you should cool it for a while and abstain from having sex. get whatever is might be bothering you straightened out...
    You don't scare me. I got chunks of guys like you in my stool!