+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Work Out Plan

Tone Guest
    Goodness no.

But I guess it is better than just sitting on the couch with a controller.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Goodness no.

But I guess it is better than just sitting on the couch with a controller.
    Yep, want to learn? I'll show you too! It'll be funny when LF hears the news that you started playing DDR.

Tone Guest
    You gonna teach me??

Oh so you think it will be funny when LLOYD MAKES FUN OF ME??

What are you tryin to do to me, Pears!

You gonna teach me??

Oh so you think it will be funny when LLOYD MAKES FUN OF ME??

What are you tryin to do to me, Pears!
    Lloyd would make fun of you if he likes you. Right Lloyd? Rosebud says it in her custom user title. I'm just creating more affection here in LF.

Tone Guest
    I dunno if I like the sound of that... I mean I like Lloyd as much as the next guy... well actually - probably more than the next guy - but I REALLY like girls A LOT!

So thanks but no thanks!

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    well, i havn't got the pack YET. i'm in my apartment, and still debating....

.....99.99% chance i WILL get the pack though....

i am REALLY feeling the physical symptoms right now...

...just ONE puff would be so good. that's all i want, just ONE puff.....

...but after that cig, i'm gonna get the most GUILTY feeling

this is tough. i think it's because i stopped working out.....

i've been fine for an entire week while working out, and all of a sudden............ i stop working out and the cravinigs come back
    R...K...

what happened to your work out plan, rk? i thought you were so happy with it.
    i'll go swimming again tomorrow – the second time this week, which is incredible for me, since i usually don't go more often than two times all winter, and i haven't even got a plan.

yeah, i got the pack, and smoked THREE cigs....

...i'm throwing the REST away. i PROMISE!!!!

i'll do some running tommorow....

i gotta get back on track..........

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    yeah, i got the pack, and smoked THREE cigs....

...i'm throwing the REST away. i PROMISE!!!!

i'll do some running tommorow....

i gotta get back on track..........
    ahh this sucks RK ... well the bad part is i did the same thing ... i bought a pack yesterday and i havent worked out in 4 days ... i blame it on the restart of school with the 3 hour travelling every day .

at least i accomplished some things specially in the last month
    -finally got drivers liscense yesterday
    -got my 6 pack abs back(im aiming for 8 pack like before) (now all thats missing is keeping up )
    - I worked more in 1 day in school than i did in the last 3 weeks i was there last time

things i have to do
    -go to dentist
    -go to a doctor
    - continue workout plan especially for arms and chest
    - finish adults
    - register for CEGEP (college) before march .
    -smoking less ... altho i realize ill probably never quit completely ... i smoke about 2 cigs per day and i dont do it everyday also ... it comes and goes some weeks i do , some i dont .

-

wow, you guys sound like you would literally die if you prepared for a bodybuilding contest. I'm currently working out twice a day - once in the morning, once in the evening - 5 times a week. I perform cardio every other day for 30 min. I follow a very strict diet: no sugar, no fats, no salt, high protein, and low carbs. I have to eat every 2 hrs to keep my metabolism up. This will increase to every 1 1/2 hrs the closer my competition draws near. I usually end of packing my food and eating in class.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    wow, you guys sound like you would literally die if you prepared for a bodybuilding contest.
    actually Neo , back when i was 14 y old i was actually more built than i am now ... for a 14 y old i was a bull . I used to work out everynight for 2 hours at least , cardio , weight lifting ... sometimes even in the morning also ... i used to do minimum 500 sit-ups per day . i started this when i was 12 ... by the time i was 14 i was able to bench-press 200 pounds and that wasnt even my limit (never tried it ) ... i stopped because my family said that i looked ridiculously way too built especially for my height and age , they keept pestering me about it for 4 months . I was about 5'5 and i looked like one of those small wrestlers that look like their on steroids .

i stopped when i was 14 y old , 2 months after my B-day ... since then i have grown to be 5'8 . But i bet you if i never would have altered my height with weight lifting too early in my teen years and all the drugs and drinking . I would probably be around 6 feet tall , wich is a noticeable difference with 5'8. People were litterally scared of me in school , even older ppl that were 3-4 y older than me .

now i dont look built anymore , not skinny but not bulky either ... just the right built for my height ... but i still dont like that even if everybody tells me i look alright like that , even my ex's all told me they prefered guys that looked "alright" than super strong bulky guys . But i miss it , so i want to go back to it now that im older and a bit taller . I realize it'll be harder because i dont even have half of the motivation i used to have with working out compared to how much i had back then . (girls are the best motivation IMO ... it gives you a good goal) ... but once you know you can get some women without even working out to how you were , it kinda ruins the motivation and theres not much point ... after all im still healthy

sorry for the long post ...just venting i guess .

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    About four years ago, I got pretty overweight. It got to the point where my then-bf who was normally pretty non-image obsessed started suggesting I go work out. It was kind of a wake up call.

So I joined a gym, put myself on a strict diet. I worked out 6 days a week, about 2 hours a day for 6 months. It was hard work, but when I was finished I looked better than I had in my whole life. I also had clearer skin, boundless energy, and a whole new lease on life.

So RSK, as tough as it may seem somedays, you need to push yourself. Know that the ends will definitely justify the means. It's not so much about image as it is health......you will feel like a different person. A lot of people have told me too that frequent exercise also seems to lessen a person's need or want for a cigarette. So I think you will find the no smoking thing easier over time. Good luck!!! You can do it!!
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Tone Guest
    I can't wait for RK to get here today.

I can't wait for RK to get here today.
    looks like he won't. i've been waiting for him to show up for hours.

Tone Guest
    Oh he will... RK never lets us down... NEVER

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast