+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Work Out Plan

btw, since this is your work out plan thread:
    i went swimming yesterday. i did twice as many laps as usual. i felt like shit all day long (my body hurting everywhere, in places i didn't know i had). i've only started feeling better since i've started drinking vodka >>>> stop that work out shit RIGHT NOW!!!! this is not healthy!!!! never wake a sleeping dog!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alice
    btw, since this is your work out plan thread:
    i went swimming yesterday. i did twice as many laps as usual. i felt like shit all day long (my body hurting everywhere, in places i didn't know i had). i've only started feeling better since i've started drinking vodka >>>> stop that work out shit RIGHT NOW!!!! this is not healthy!!!! never wake a sleeping dog!!!!!

i still can't belive you swim in a lake: that's pretty awesome, is it a European thing to do? I don't even know if they do it in the States, I'm sure they do, but not in Florida for sure, it's all swamp here....

i was supposed to swim today, but it was 40 degrees in the morning, and the pool only opens if it is 42 or above: ****ING WEATHER IS ****ING WITH MY WORK OUT PLAN...

...eh, what can i do??????? maybe it is Gods wish, for me to NOT SWIM today

so instead, i ran. and i ran like the wind (well, i ran against it, but i am trying to be dramatic).......

.....i wish i discovered running before... it's SO relaxing! when i run, i feel i am running away from something, and at the same time, running TO something else...... like a path..... ahead of me is my future and i leave my past..........

.......symbolic.

i still can't believe you swim in a lake... not only is that 'hot', but it's something i want to do before i die...

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    i still can't believe you swim in a lake... not only is that 'hot', but it's something i want to do before i die...
    WhATT ?!?! you never swam in a lake ??? you live in a desert or something ?!?!

well maybe its because i live in Canada , land of the lakes ... theres nothing really "amazing" about lakes ... its just warmer and theres no water movement . Also usually theres alot of frogs .

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    ...Also usually theres alot of frogs .

ok, there goes that! i'm NEVER swimming in a Lake...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stay out of ponds, too. They have leeches. Don't ask how I know.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

there might be frogs and leeches, but i've always managed to stay out of their way, and i am a real chicken shit when it comes to wild life >>>> you do not have to fear anything if you go swimming in a lake or pond, rk!

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Stay out of ponds, too. They have leeches. Don't ask how I know.
    Yup. That reminds me of 'Stand By Me'.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

dont worry RK , they wont bite ... also they tend to stay in secluded corners , they are scared of ppl so they wont come near you usually , also the babies cant really go in deep water .

i still wont go, no matter what you say..........

..........but thx anyway....... i was supposed to lift weights today, but i got lazy (

suday is suppose to be my rest day, but i will go tommorow

i got so much dam work to do, but i keep procrastinating

i got to get it done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy the rest of the weekend LV, and everyone else

Tone Guest
    How is this going, RK??

thx RK , have a good weekend everybody ... i begin my weekend today

good news for me , i actually went back to the lifting ... watch a movie like rocky before or something inspirational of you dont have much yourself ... thats what i do ... i put on some chapters of it , and lift while its playing , the 70's pump music sort of helps ... even if its a bit outdated its still good in my book . thing is i had to move the whole equipment in the living room .

TonY Tone ... what gives you that drive that makes you push those weights? the ladies? someone who lets you PIITP ?

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    TonY Tone ... what gives you that drive that makes you push those weights? the ladies? someone who lets you PIITP ?
    BASICALLYYY!

I started out like most people though... I would either skip days entirely, or cut my workout short... but then I decided I wasn't playin anymore.. made a schedule/routine and told myself I HAVE to do it no matter what. I loved seeing the results from the hard work, and been determined ever since to stay in good shape.

That's not the hardest part though, IMO... the working out part.. it's the dieting part... no matter how much working out you do - it's not gonna mean squat if you don't eat the right foods. Eating the right amount of carbs and high-protein foods each day to combat my fast metabolism is rough! Eating like a horse is expensive on a budget like mine! But it's fun anyways. :)
    Last edited by Tone; 24-02-06 at 04:53 AM.

209............ woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

i started running again today after not having done it for months. luckily i didn't regress too much, i'm still able to run just about what i was doing before. it feels so good to get back after a break. it's crazy because i'm getting older and it gets so much harder to get the flab off, you know?

yes im starting to understand that idea Sombra ... damn ,when i was younger i didnt need to lift a finger to look great ... now i actually gain weight even if its slowly . I cant let it grow ... got to leep it fit , got to keep it fit .

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast