+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Three weeks after.

Three weeks after.

It's been exactly three weeks since she broke up with me. Here is the link to my story: [url]http://www.loveforum.net/t11333-it-happened-again.html[/url] , anyways, we haven talked since then, however i sent her email saying that i want my stuff back. She replied that she wants three and a half years of her life back first. I have password to her emai bodi checked it repently. She still keeps all my messages in the folder with my name on it and she still keeps all my stuff and she hasn't contact me by now. Why does she do this?? And how long usually it takes for female to get her head straight??
    Last edited by SONOIL; 03-02-06 at 10:13 PM.
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    mmmm.... okay?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Tone Guest
    Cool, man.

Tone Guest
    I don't get it.

Just because she keeps your old e-mails doesn't mean she's still in love with you and just dying to get back together.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ??? ::odd posting format::

Anyway, if you gave her some stuff, it is hers and she doesn't have to give it back. What does she have that is so important to get back? It would probably be easier to forget about it.

Also, I don't think it is right for you to be snooping in her email box.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Us women don't ever get our heads straight.

I'm a sucker for keeping old emails.

I'm sure she is still having problems . You don't get engaged to someone and break it off and just be over it in 3 weeks time. Of course she was in love with you and probably still does to a certain degree. it just seemed as though you two weren't able to really get it together to make it happen.

What kidn of stuff do you need to have back?

Well i wouldn't mind getting my laptop back, and the engagement ring i gave her.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You have a legal case for getting the ring back, since they are normally considered contractual gifts (depending on where you live), but if you gave her the laptop, you may have to kiss it goodbye.

Well, if she was just borrowing the laptop then she should give it back.

I agree, (I think) that she should give the ring back - if she was the one who broke up with you,.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why do you keep posting the same thing twice Lionos?

Why do you give a damn at all about what she does or the stuff she still has? You did say that she broke up with you right? Well then, why are still putting all this thought into her man, screw that crap!

It is time for you to do your own thing and put her on the side. You know, that empty place on the stove right next to the main burner where the real food is. That's where she belongs, off to the side and away from your burning heart. When a woman leaves you, it's time to buck up and be a man. That means that you give her very little thought or effort. Many times, she will try to contact you again and try another bite just to confirm feelings or say goodbye in some womanly way. Whatever....that’s the attitude that you need to present to her right now.

Now go out and work on yourself for a while, and then when you’re ready, go and get yourself a nice grade a piece of tail and try this thing called dating all over again.

Last edited by Hugo Pickle; 04-02-06 at 04:57 PM.

Thanks man, will do. We need more people like you in this forum!!
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

Thanks Hoss. As far as more people like me, well you're here right? It takes one to know one, so stick around. It's not a bad place to stop in and have a drink.

Last edited by Hugo Pickle; 04-02-06 at 04:58 PM.