+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Weird Beginning ??

Weird Beginning ??

Here's my weird story :

Saw a girl on Tinder. Liked her profile and moved on.

One month later she liked me and replied back. That was in July.

We started txting back and forth. We wrote fabulous lines to each other.

Then we finally met. I travel a lot for work so our "date" got pushed to later.

1st date was good. We met, had a few drinks, a few hugs, a few hand squeeze.

2nd date was 3 days after. She invited me over to her place. I brought flowers, food & wine. We spent most of the night talking (We talked a lot. Family, friends, experience, life, etc....), listening to music then snuggled. She let me hold her hands and kiss her on the cheeks. She did say "not yet" when I asked her permission to ravish her lips.
    I left at 9 next morning. No sex. Just snuggling.

Notes about her :

- She works on projects and is super busy 90% of the time.
    - She has not dated anyone for a long time.
    - She's like super intelligent.
    - Self made woman. Tough Cookie.
    - She hates disloyalty.
    - She's born in January and is 31 this year.
    - She's mature and knows what she wants. She's down to earth, sure about herself & ambitious.
    - She's ticklish. (Maybe its a defense mechanism)
    - She is gorgeous, dirty blonde hair with light grey eyes and a smile to die for. Her eyes are very expressive and full of life.
    - She's very family oriented. She keeps in touch with her mom & dad.

Notes about me :

- I am brown dynamite !!
    - I am outgoing, fun and weird. A bit like deadpool but less vulgar/abrasive.
    - Patient and Intelligent.
    - Determined, cunning, and a troubleshooter. Am 34 this year.
    - i travel to war torn countries for work.
    - Physically i look like a merc/marine.
    - Have not dated for 5 years.

Notes about the dates :

- For the first date, i got her natural oils/fragrances which she likes. We had a drink and talked a bit.
    She later txted me and said that it was a bit overwhelming for her. She's not used to this. And she feels a bit shy too.

- During the second date she told me a few things :

1. It was actually her friend P who liked me on tinder in her stead.

2. Then her other friend H texted me on her number maintaining the "contact" all the time i was travelling. She also txted me but simpler things, no poetry.

- She asked me if this changed anything. I said no as i like her and i am thankful to her friends that they did this.

- She did not txt me since the 2nd date. That is since Saturday.

- I called her today just to have a brief chat with her. She told me that over the weekend there was a death in her family. I just offered her my condolences and told her that am here for her. And txted her the words i said.

[B]And now ladies and gents :

1. What do i do ?

2. How do i proceed for the next step ?

I considered befriending her 2 friends, P & H as they look like good people plus it would not hurt to have them on my side.

Please assist !!!!

So how much of what you liked about her was actually her or was it H or P, since they contacted you the most early on, on her behalf, or just to push her back into the dating scene? I don't like that bit of deception but if it doesn't bother you, all is fine then.

is she now using the death as an excuse to back away from you and have no more further chat or planned dates? if so, she is scared and not ready to date, her friends pushed her and she wasn't ready yet.

befriend P & H, to have three potential lovers. options beat the odds since you never know who is chatting you P, H or Her. Wait a few days for her bereavement period then call her for third date. Telcons are more personal than texting and you will know you are touching the real Her. Send condolence message would be added touch to your sincerity to the three chicks