+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2, Now I'm getting mad!

No, he doesn't.

And one would expect that after a bit of time has passed that he'll calm down and realize that he has been over-reactive.

I wonder.....sometimes when you get closer to a commitment, the stakes seem higher and you become ultra-sensitive to certain things.....just me hypothesizing.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think I would agree with that Clynn! I know he will realize this if he hasn't all ready but it drives me nuts I can't do anything..... until he makes a move.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

...and isn't it crazy that each hour just feels like torture!

Well I went back over the posts of the past and admit that I misunderstood what you said. The line you used was, “I told him right of the bat that I flirted…” I thought you were talking about your relationship in general, not this particular situation.

But you know, you say it is innocent and you’re upset that he is being childish. He He, it’s so hard for me not to be an ass right now. You think flirting is ok? (Makes jack-off motion with hand) what a load of crap! You’re upset because he’s not all over you to ask you to marry him. Give me one good reason why he should be serious about someone who after 6 years of being together, and having a child together, still hits on other guys. Nothing about your flirting was innocent. I can’t believe that you don’t understand this simple concept of respect and exclusive adoration towards your intimate partner.

I actually have more respect for him right now than I do for you. You screwed up and you totaly blame him for it, and now you’re upset that he isn’t all like, “I love you baby (smooch smooch)”

So what did you do whith this other guy? Why don’t we get into that part? Why don’t you tell us all about how you kissed this other guy like you meant it? Did you suck his dick too? Now tell me all about how you love your boyfriend and are soooo upset with him for being childish. Yeah right, you’re the childish one here Rosie. Hey, for that matter, why don’t you go flirt on me some, I’m not his friend and I won’t tell everyone you know about how much of a slut you are. Will you suck my dick too? Can I grab your tits and suck on them for a while. No, we won’t have sex, so it will be totally innocent.

Man, do you even realize the extent of your own bullcrap right now?
    I know what i say hurts Rosie, but i can't just sit here and not tell the truth right now. I will not let you get away with turning this all on him and trying to get total sympathy from us.

Last edited by Hugo Pickle; 05-02-06 at 11:43 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Pickle
    No sweetie, I don't think getting things together with your SO would be the first thing on your mind. What I’m about to say is going to screw up your brain, so get ready. It will make you pissed, happy, and sad all at the same time.

Prepare to enter the “Harsh Truth Zone...”

You've read my other posts, so think about what I’ve told other guys who have had their women test them the way that you say that you just did. What do you think I would say to him? I'm saying this now to you to actually help you, not to hurt you. Pretend that I am talking to your boyfriend. This is what I would say to him.

What the **** man. Why the hell are you bull-shitting around with this woman for? You know damn well that she ****ing cheated on you, and if she didn't, well then its just a matter of time before she does. You know what, whenever a woman tells you from the "get go" that she is going to flirt with other men and I had better just handle it then I tell them, "Fine, no problem, just don't get pissed when I **** other women in the ass in our bed and you walk in on me."

It takes two to tango man If she wants to flirt with other men then just keep your heart in your pocket, you don't want to pour into someone like that. She will just use you up and throw you away. I mean do you really want to commit to someone that you can't trust as far as you can throw them? Yeah I thought so. Good luck buddy, it happens, just put this girl on the side for a while and see other people until either she chooses to stop ****ing with your head or you find someone who won’t

Sorry Rosie, but like you said, you’re the one who screwed up this time, don't dump it all on him if he fails your so called test.

Here is some "harsh truth" for you: You must be kidding. Flirting in a public and f*cking a girl in the @ss are not in the same category. What, are you 12 or something?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

indigosoul Guest
    You know, MiniDick Pickle, I've been ignoring your posts so far mostly b/c I was hoping you'd get out whatever issues YOU have about women and start getting to RB's problem. Or that you'd simply shut up if you have nothing useful to say.

In all your posts, all you've done is tried to ascribe blame. I haven't read a SINGLE thing from you that actually acknowledges that they have a CHILD and that this might actually factor into some of the decisions they need to make.

Obviously, you don't have children. But, I'm hoping you're not so stupid that you can't imagine what it might be like for them, given that they do. Stop hounding RB, you've made your point, and start suggesting solutions. Or shut up, OK? You're not helping.

Thanks Indigosoul. The child, the child.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I went back over the posts of the past and admit that I misunderstood what you said. The line you used was, “I told him right of the bat that I flirted…” I thought you were talking about your relationship in general, not this particular situation.

But you know, you say it is innocent and you’re upset that he is being childish. He He, it’s so hard for me not to be an ass right now. You think flirting is ok? (Makes jack-off motion with hand) what a load of crap! You’re upset because he’s not all over you to ask you to marry him. Give me one good reason why he should be serious about someone who after 6 years of being together, and having a child together, still hits on other guys. Nothing about your flirting was innocent. I can’t believe that you don’t understand this simple concept of respect and exclusive adoration towards your intimate partner.

I actually have more respect for him right now than I do for you. You screwed up and you totaly blame him for it, and now you’re upset that he isn’t all like, “I love you baby (smooch smooch)”

So what did you do whith this other guy? Why don’t we get into that part? Why don’t you tell us all about how you kissed this other guy like you meant it? Did you suck his dick too? Now tell me all about how you love your boyfriend and are soooo upset with him for being childish. Yeah right, you’re the childish one here Rosie. Hey, for that matter, why don’t you go flirt on me some, I’m not his friend and I won’t tell everyone you know about how much of a slut you are. Will you suck my dick too? Can I grab your tits and suck on them for a while. No, we won’t have sex, so it will be totally innocent.

Man, do you even realize the extent of your own bullcrap right now?
    I know what i say hurts Rosie, but i can't just sit here and not tell the truth right now. I will not let you get away with turning this all on him and trying to get total sympathy from us.

Good god - and you wonder why I am not interested in being a "good Christian"? Why don't you go troll around on another forum. You are disgusting.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Good god - and you wonder why I am not interested in being a "good Christian"? Why don't you go troll around on another forum. You are disgusting.
    This is going to bait him into responding in RBs thread, Vash. Anyway, there are two things to be done with an annoying BiteMe fly.... ignore and hope it flies away or... squash it for the annoyance it is.

::waits with fly swatter::

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No - there is one more option: report him to loveadmin. He's too far over the line this time.
    Last edited by vashti; 05-02-06 at 12:00 PM.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    No - there is one more option. For the first time, I sent a note to loveadmin.

Ah! You're awesome!! Look out, the Big Fly Swatter is a-coming now....

Hey man, I gave Rosie a plan on what to do. Did you? I gave a complete 3 or 4 paragraph plan on what to do. I even asked a co-worker friend of mine to stop by and talk to Rosie because she is in much a similar situation. But my friend looked at the posts and refused to get involved. She said Rosie was foolish and she gets what she deserves. I wasn’t going to take this tone at first, but the more time goes by the more her actions become innocent and more what he is doing is wrong.

If Rosie needed it, I might even set her up with a place to stay with a family at my church if worst came to worst. Have any of you done that? Would any of you?

Don’t go judging me like you know me, I say what I say not from the bounds of some hole in the middle of a desert. I say what I say because if it’s on my mind, then it must be on others minds, whether they want to admit it or not. I am not trying to get to Rosie, but I understand that from what I said it is unavoidable. Oh well, if the truth hurts then sorry, I didn’t cause this situation.

If I get booted from here, then screw it, you people really arn't worth my time anyway.
    Last edited by Hugo Pickle; 05-02-06 at 12:02 PM.

indigosoul Guest
    Yes, but my point is that you CONTINUE to rub salt on the wound. Past is past, and RB has admitted her mistakes. And who are YOU to judge, anyway?

Only someone dumb should need to say the same thing repeatedly, as you have done, to make their point. The only other explanation is that you have your own issues you are trying to work through w/those posts, which I suspect is the case. Go start your own thread for that.

Oh, and its not very CHRISTIAN of you, either, HP, to continue to blame RB. What about forgiveness, eh? Hypocrite. Go away BiteMe.

Yah, it is one thing to say that you empathize with RB's boyfriend and can appreciate his anger and behavior (cuz if you truly believe it then it might help RB see the guys side) However, ..... it is quite another to talk so rough and dirty and crude (that is unhelpful and just plain nasty).
    Last edited by clynn; 05-02-06 at 12:12 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

If I get booted from here, then screw it, you people really arn't worth my time anyway.
    Good then. Go find yourself some like-minded misogynists to hang with. Don't let the door hit you in the @ss on the way out.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast