+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2, Now I'm getting mad!

indigosoul Guest
    RB, sorry to derail your thread, hun. Look to the future, babe, and to your child. Ignore anyone else who tries to drag you backwards. You can't ever go back there anyhow.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, good riddance to you too. You've rarely offered any logical, helpful, or intelligent advice on this forum, and nothing on this particular thread. Your comments were judgemental, rude, and childish.

Quote Originally Posted by HugoPickle
    It so obvious to me and some others that many of so called regulars don’t have the first damn clue about relationships. It’s no wonder that so many of you spend so much time here. It’s because you don’t have a life. I thought I would learn things here, but mostly what I learned is that there are nothing bunch of a bunch of kids on here asking about their first time and crap. The other reg’s are just people like Rosie who have had one relationship in their entire lives and they think they are geniuses.
    Do you ever notice how long your posts are? You obviously have more time on your hands than most. I'd like to know what makes you such an expert in relationships yourself. I've seen nothing in your postings that show you have a clue about them at all....which is pretty obvious to the rest of us 'no-life' regulars who do have significant experience in these areas. You say you're here to learn things.....obviously you have a lot to learn, and shouldn't be offering advice if you don't have logical answers or the experience to back up your responses.

Good day to you.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Holy crap... I got offline for awhile to write some things and chaos broke loose in this thread! WOW, thank you guys.. And no don't worry about derailing anything...I'm so glad you guys got to him before I did with the state of mind I'm in right now I could got myself in some serious trouble.

LOL I'm so thankful after I read Hugo's distgusting post that i read the rest before I replied.

Although I think I do need to clear up a few things here but I will have to put this another thread becasue I'm going to hit up the replies on some of these posts.

I'm still in shock!!!!!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Pickle
    You know what, **** it, I’m going to go ahead and say my goodbye’s to all these ****’n loser people. After visiting here for about 3 months off and on I realize that just about all you regulars are a bunch of worthless no nothings. Cybog, Bluevette, and just a few others are the only people on here that I respect. The rest of you **** off’s can suck my dick. I wouldn’t and haven’t given you the time of day outside of this goodbye.
    I am quite confident that neither Bluevette nor Neoseminole would ever speak to a woman (any woman) the way you did and I am pretty sure Cybog wouldn't either.
    Last edited by vashti; 05-02-06 at 01:03 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    ...and isn't it crazy that each hour just feels like torture!
    Yes, very much so..I find myself looking at that stupid cell phone to see the time like every 30 minutes.. (we don't have a lot of clocks in the house). grrrr

And I'm really trying to avoid commenting on Hugo's post...but I can't help it!

You’re upset because he’s not all over you to ask you to marry him. Give me one good reason why he should be serious about someone who after 6 years of being together, and having a child together, still hits on other guys. Nothing about your flirting was innocent. I can’t believe that you don’t understand this simple concept of respect and exclusive adoration towards your intimate partner.
    LOL did I say hit on? no, I said flirt..want to know how I flirt? I say" yes you are a cutie, but I'm too old for you", and "if I was your age, and single you would'nt have a chance". add in a couple giggles and that's the night aside from him asking my friend if he had a chance to get with me, which soon after I left. So if you somewhere in there that I flirted for my own benefit please tell me... As I said before it was innocent and the reason I blurted it on the phone to my SO was to be honest about it no matter how trivial it was..because I am serious about him and have a lot of respect fro him and myself.

AND

you know about how much of a slut you are.
    LOL, you can call me whatever you want, if it makes you feel better!! LOL

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    I am quite confident that neither Bluevette nor Neoseminole would ever speak to a woman (any woman) the way you did and I am pretty sure Cybog wouldn't either.
    Speaking of which where is my favorite Mod right about now!

Wow, reading the detail about the 'flirting' I am wondering why you even told him at all.

Yikes, sorry, that doesn't exactly help anything.

Basically it seems that whatever it was....it was, as you've already kinda said....going to be SOMETHING that brought you both to this point sooner or later.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yea, Even in the other thread I started about being gone for awhile...I mentioned it was innocent but I felt bad. I feel bad because I new this guy liked me and I just feel guilty because well i don't do that.. But I had to be honest with him, and if he would ahve heard from someone else that I was flirting no matter how trivial it was or heard the rumor before I told him anything...he would have been even angrier.. Since the last fight we had when I wasn't up front about a few things..he flipped so I go out of my way to tell him things..Stupid me but still!

Ugh! I still messed up...But all this is an overreaction which is why all this time is driving me nuts becasue he hasn't even heard the full story yet!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Pickle
    You know what, **** it, I’m going to go ahead and say my goodbye’s to all these ****’n loser people. After visiting here for about 3 months off and on I realize that just about all you regulars are a bunch of worthless no nothings. Cybog, Bluevette, and just a few others are the only people on here that I respect. The rest of you **** off’s can suck my dick. I wouldn’t and haven’t given you the time of day outside of this goodbye.

It so obvious to me and some others that many of so called regulars don’t have the first damn clue about relationships. It’s no wonder that so many of you spend so much time here. It’s because you don’t have a life. I thought I would learn things here, but mostly what I learned is that there are nothing bunch of a bunch of kids on here asking about their first time and crap. The other reg’s are just people like Rosie who have had one relationship in their entire lives and they think they are geniuses.

**** just about all of you…You aren’t worth any more of my time. Period.

To Cybog, and Bluevete, and Neosiminole, and a few others, take care, good luck, and do yourself a favor, keep your good advice away from most of these people.

Cast not your pearls before swine….that’s what I learned here.

Good Riddance

bye!
    Last edited by squirrley; 07-02-06 at 05:23 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL - misombra, you always make me laugh!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow I must be really calm right now... I know if I was in a mood I would have gone off on a tangent!!!

Thanks for helping me out you guys!

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Hugo, I'm not far behind you bro. I've been thinking of leaving this forum lately. The demonstration of stupidity here is overwhelming. I began posting at LF to offer a different perspective from the boring usual crap, but instead I'm greeted to comments like misogynist, racist, faggot, and immature. I feel like I'm back in high school. This forum is a joke with the exception of a few members (you know who you are). I will miss you Hugo.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Well he called 4:30am

And not drunk at all. He called and he was pissy from the beginning we talked general for a little bit and then he just went off. He said he talked to one of his buddies who heard the situation the next day and I guess this guy gave all kinds of details and everything. So needless to say he was pretty angry again.

He told me he's through and I'm a liar and he can't get past the last arguement we had. He brought it up about 10 ten times (the time I lied) and that's where all his issues stem from. He hung up on me as I was explaining a few things and when I called back he kept talking...I told him not to keep hanging up because if we were done I wanted everything out on the table. He's very upset again as I would be too if someone else brought up all kinds of stupid crap to say to me. I was calm for most of the conversation until the end of it when I broke down and just told him all I can do is be honest with you and learn from my mitsakes in the past (1 yr ago) which I have done.

He told me he will pay one more month's rent on this house to give me some time to get my stuff together and our daughter will be taken care of 100%..well what am I supposed to do call him every time she needs something? Anyways he told me that he loves me and promised he would call me tomorrow and talk some more and that he just wanted to go to bed.

all you can do now is be strong and try to make the best of the situation. the next few weeks are going to be real tough, don't let nothing get you down, everything's gonna work out fine in the end! good luck with your interview on monday!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast