+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2, Now I'm getting mad!

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Part 2, Now I'm getting mad!

Now I'm really getting pissed. He called me yesterday several times and the last time was 3am last night after he had a few to drink. He told he really missed us already and he wanted to be with me and that he would call me in the morning.

It is now 6:40pm and still no call... I know he has talked with other people, but If I'm important enough he would have called me already.

I'm really getting angry now and I was not before. I don't care if he wants to go out with buddies or whatever..but wouldn't the first thing on your mind be to get things accomplished with your SO if things were like this?????

I'm sure I'm going to hear "I told you so" by a few people, but he's confusing the hell out of me right now and not in a good way! He's pissing me off more and that is not a good thing right now!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He was drunk when he called you. Don't invest too much hope in anything a drunk says to you, sweety.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    He was drunk when he called you. Don't invest too much hope in anything a drunk says to you, sweety.
    Yea I know... he's confusing me because he called me about 8pm before he had been drinking and said the same thing as well. This all just sucks!

I'm turning the tables and If I was in his shoes I would be there with him trying to work this out...not trying to figure out what to do that night with my friends...I don't know..I feel like an idiot again...

I'm gonna sign off for awhile now
    Last edited by Rosebud; 09-02-06 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    I'm turnign the tables and If I was in his shoes I would there with him trying to work this out...not trying to figure out what to do that night with my friends...I don't know..I feel like an idiot again...
    some people believe that the Y chromosome males have instead of the second X that females have, is actually a defect X chromosome (one leg of the X missing). that would explain his behaviour. (and many other things)

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hmm, yea it would.

Do you guys see anything wrong with me having a couple glasses of wine or a few beers after I put my daughter to bed? I'm all by myself and it's not like I'm going anywhere...Not to mention, I really don't have anyone to call anymore either becasue my friends suck my.....

Now's not the time to be drinking Rosebud, especially alone. Why don't you do something else to help you relax, like light some candles and lay in a hot bath for a while.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've already done that. I still have candles going as well and I have cleaned every inch of this house. The only things I have to do are sit and watch tv (which isn't really all that great) or be on the computer, and I'm trying to get my mind of things but I can't. It helped to clean, but now there's nothing to do!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why don't you go post on the bisexual thread? It might help to get yourself outside your own head for awhile.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Didn't help....But thanks! I just feel so alone right now!

Well drinking by yourself is likely to make you feel worse, not better. You've just gotta hang in there Rosebud. Situations like this are terrible, but its definitely not the time for you to be drinking alone.

Do you have any strong hobbies? If you do, you can try doing one of those to take your mind off things.

Maybe you can make something for you daughter. It's fun to be a kid again. Make her a nice card. Bake her a cake. Make her something nice you can give her tomorrow.

No sweetie, I don't think getting things together with your SO would be the first thing on your mind. What I’m about to say is going to screw up your brain, so get ready. It will make you pissed, happy, and sad all at the same time.

Prepare to enter the “Harsh Truth Zone...”

You've read my other posts, so think about what I’ve told other guys who have had their women test them the way that you say that you just did. What do you think I would say to him? I'm saying this now to you to actually help you, not to hurt you. Pretend that I am talking to your boyfriend. This is what I would say to him.

What the **** man. Why the hell are you bull-shitting around with this woman for? You know damn well that she ****ing cheated on you, and if she didn't, well then its just a matter of time before she does. You know what, whenever a woman tells you from the "get go" that she is going to flirt with other men and I had better just handle it then I tell them, "Fine, no problem, just don't get pissed when I **** other women in the ass in our bed and you walk in on me."

It takes two to tango man If she wants to flirt with other men then just keep your heart in your pocket, you don't want to pour into someone like that. She will just use you up and throw you away. I mean do you really want to commit to someone that you can't trust as far as you can throw them? Yeah I thought so. Good luck buddy, it happens, just put this girl on the side for a while and see other people until either she chooses to stop ****ing with your head or you find someone who won’t

Sorry Rosie, but like you said, you’re the one who screwed up this time, don't dump it all on him if he fails your so called test.

That's a fine way to talk about the mother of your friend's child. If you do ever end up getting married to this guy Rosebud...make sure guys like Hugo aren't in the wedding party!

What we've got here are a couple of young people trying to come to grips with the reality that they've -- somewhat suddenly -- got more than they're own interests to consider. Most come to terms with that outlook only after a good deal of kicking and screaming. And mistake making. Some survive the transition and move on together. Some don't. Just depends on which way they want to go.

::blows out smoke from the hooka::
    Speak less. Say more.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    First off, I never told my man from the get go that I was a flirt! I don't know where you got that from..or If I miscommunicated somewhere but that is not the case. And all of his friends love me, and they have all called me recently to find out how I'm doing becasue they care about us both. Those are not the people that I associated with last weekend. but those guys that called me are the ones he's been out with this weekend, and yea they could be saying that but so what. What do I care what other people think? Shouldn't I be worried about what he thinks instead?

Hayward, I have come to terms with things but I don't think he truly has. I have known since I got pregnant no matter what, she was MY responsibility and I would do whatever it took to make sure she had whatever she needed. But when someone just ups and walks away and empties a bank account that is not for either one of the adults... It brings up some red flags... I don't understand where that came from since I thought he was very dedicated to her..but his recent actions have shown otherwise!

In any case.. The more I sit and think of him telling me these things and saying he was going to call me and not and then going out with his friends (which i know becasue the superbowl is here) just makes me even more hurt by all of this. Yes I started this by innocently flirting with someone and being honest about it but does he really have to do all this?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast