+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First MMF Threesome..

Tone Guest
    Hey I'm open to anything.

I'm curious how the dialog went though?? Were you guys just watching the Super Bowl and suddenly "You know what would be fun......."

??

yeah, we need more details..............

FOCUS * Need more details

actually i never did a threesome , but i dont think i would want to either ... especially not with my (future) wife ... i woulndt be able to handle it and i would probably beat the other guy before he even pulled his dick out ... but i admit if its all singles ... it would be an experience .

closest thing i came close to that was my friend making out with some girl while i fingered her and she was grabbing me and her friend (girl) at the same time ... the other girl was grabbing me also and i was eating her tits out . yea that was a bit crazy ... especially at 15 .

Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    don't you have a girlfriend mneumonik?

Not me, I've never done this sort of thing. I might fantasy about MMF but I'm pretty certain that I'd never be into it in real life.

But hey, good for you. We all have our thing.

No, I had a girl, but i dumped her... long story... but being single is fun

Quote Originally Posted by Mneumonik
    Anyone had this experience?
    I had a MFF threesome with my ex-gf and her best friend. I would do a MMF only in your case; if the chick was not my gf. I would not feel comfortable chairing my girl with another guy, personally.

But yeah threesomes and alchohol... GOOD TIMES.

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    FOCUS * Need more details

actually i never did a threesome , but i dont think i would want to either ... especially not with my (future) wife ... i woulndt be able to handle it and i would probably beat the other guy before he even pulled his dick out ... but i admit if its all singles ... it would be an experience .

closest thing i came close to that was my friend making out with some girl while i fingered her and she was grabbing me and her friend (girl) at the same time ... the other girl was grabbing me also and i was eating her tits out . yea that was a bit crazy ... especially at 15 .
    Details:

She has always come on to me... when i was in a relationship, she wanted to **** me and my girl, but i wouldnt allow it cause I didnt want to show my girl that im cool with that...

So when i became single again, we started hangin out, and she was hitting on me, and i didnt know what to think of it, so i brushed it off and she said, hey, the offer's on the table any time..

So they came over for superbowl last night and she just starts makin out with me, and at this point i just said **** it...

There's your details... nothin crazy

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mneumonik

There's your details... nothin crazy
    This part made me laugh out loud and I nearly choked on my oreo cookie. I am such a nerd.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    This part made me laugh out loud and I nearly choked on my oreo cookie. I am such a nerd.
    ha ha! me too! I thought nothing crazy? If this ISN"T crazy, I'd sure be interested to know what IS crazy!

if that's not crazy, then i don't wanna know what is

Ive had a MMF thresome with my best mate and a lass he pulled one night (it was her idea but there was no Man on man...)

Another one of our mates joined in as well at one point after I ducked out to get a beer and some munchies.

Was a crazy night.

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    if that's not crazy, then i don't wanna know what is
    Hahaha, I dunno, maybe a 40 person orgy would be crazy...

I really meant nothing crazy about how it happened... we were drunk and we all ****ed. It happens.

i have never had a threesome, but if i had to chose i would rather have me another girl an 1 guy, i just dont like the idea of say 2 dicks inside me at once in any of the holes. i done i just think its kinda gross

my boyfriend always goes on about how he wants a threesome, obviusly he wants 2 girls with him but he did suggest a MMF once, i just tell him no because i know for a fact that after it i would hate him an resent the fact that he had sex with another girl, infront of me aswell
    Last edited by i.am.me; 07-02-06 at 07:02 AM.

I don't share.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by i.am.me
    i have never had a threesome, but if i had to chose i would rather have me another girl an 1 guy, i just dont like the idea of say 2 dicks inside me at once in any of the holes. i done i just think its kinda gross

my boyfriend always goes on about how he wants a threesome, obviusly he wants 2 girls with him but he did suggest a MMF once, i just tell him no because i know for a fact that after it i would hate him an resent the fact that he had sex with another girl, infront of me aswell
    this here is a smart lady . keep it up

The fantasy I've had (and remember for me it just that - I'd never really be into the reality) - is two men doting on me. Not me doting on them. Holy. That'd be way too much effort!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast