+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Assault ... has it ever happened to you ?

Assault ... has it ever happened to you ?

So i was remebering when i got "assaulted" ... i was driving in the highway far away from my place in another city ... this was last summer (like 6 months ago)
    i was with my GF and her sister (wich is 13) and i still dint have my liscense (and dont have still , tomorrow exam ... wish me luck)

*STORY LONG*
    so i go to switch lanes to access the highway ... this idiot is there and i speed up , he speeds up , i slow down and he does the same after me , so i completely push the engine to the max ... so im shooting forward in front of him now , just as im half-way changing lanes he speeds up and tries to him my car , so i went back to my lane ... so here i am getting worried of missing the entry and missing the highway and im somewhere that is not familiar to me .

he's yelling at me from his car and doing signs so he goes in front of me now in my lane , the total asswipe hits the breaks while were going like 80 KM/H and tries to cause accidents with me . I was probably not even 8 meters away from him behind him and i managed not to hit his car , he tried like 5 times ... so here i am honking my horn like crazy and swearing ... the kid in the back seat is freaked .

then the psycho goes where i wanted ... in the highway lane ... so obviously me going there , he stops halfway and blocks the way for everybody .... so now theres a lineup and the guys rushes out of his car ... some bald tall skinny guy in a purple car , looked very "unusual" .
    so i tought he wanted to yell some shit at me , so i pull down my window . me being the inexperienced driver and this is my 1st time with road rage ... did not expect a punch at the face .

So im still sitting with 2 girls yelling their asses off now , this guy right outside my window all crazy trying to hit my face . So i blocked most shoots he took at me , i took some and honestly i didnt feel pain at all . I punched him twice in the face and i grabbed his collar ... but i was sitting down so i coulnt get a good swing ... so he s yelling some shit at me , im yelling back ... i was going to step out but he got back in his car , he pulled up a little just enough so ppl could pass now ... someone pulled up next to him and started talking ... i didnt want the police to get me with no drivers liscense , far from home and with an underage kid with us . Not to mention fighting on a highway ...so stupid me didnt grab his liscense plate and i didnt know it was assault back then ... so i just drove off super pissed , i spat on his car and i even tho i really wanted a fight fair (not me sitting down and him trying like crazy to take me out ) but i prefered not being caught and sent to some shit sentence and just driving off . *END STORY*

now that im a bit older and iv seen some of these things happen now , i would do 1st thing ... park car (i was pressing on brakes the whole time before) , take off engine keys ... then step outside car ready for a fight so at least it could be that fair .... and proceed to shove my fists on his face .

so have any of you ever been in an assault ? maybe road rage ?
    did any of you do it ?
    how did you handle it ?
    (somehow i see Cybog telling a story how he provoked someone )

haha

I'll share later...working on homework atm
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not me personally. But one time I was walking down the street with my ex, we were about 17 at the time.....just minding our own business. Out of nowhere this car full of guys pulls up next to us, and 2 guys get out. One of them starts yelling at my bf "Hey white boy! Get your pansy ass over here right now!" (obviously they were of a different ethnic background). My bf didn't know these guys at all, so he was just like "Whats up? What do you want?" And the guy is screaming at him "Shut the **** up and get your ass over here you white piece of shit!" and he walks straight up to my bf, and without warning, punches him square in the face. One of his buddies jumped on my bf and held his arms behind his back so the crazy guy could punch him more easily. I was screaming at the guy and trying to shove him, so he turned around and shoved me to the ground and then they just took off.

Luckily, my bf was pretty tough, he wasn't that badly hurt, but we were both really shook up and just bewildered why someone would just pick someone on the street and assault them in broad daylight without provocation. It was especially disturbing that it appeared to be racially motivated, since I'd never really experienced that sort of thing where I live. My city is incredibly multicultural and open minded for the most part.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi