+ Follow This Topic

Thread: a story

a story

this is a story.. a true story actually i hope you all enjoy it this is the first part of the story and its kinda long there will be more to come later...

There was a boy in high school, named Chu. He is often quiet, an introverted person who often keeps to himself. Then, there’s this sweet girl, named Julin. She was... completely opposite from Chu. She was outgoing, friendly, and cheerful. Julin was a beautiful girl who amazed Chu with her innocence, hyperness, and positivism. They were good friends and Julin would often talk to Chu, trying to get him to open up more. Their friendship flourishes.

Meanwhile, there was another girl. Her name is Li, and she was a shy and quiet girl. She met Chu in her class and immediately fell for him. However, she was shy around him and didn't quite know how to approach him. Chu finds out from her best friend that Li likes him and begins talking to her to learn more about her. Li's feelings for him grew so strong, and Chu then realized he was leading her on. He told her that he didn’t feel the same about her and she was heartbroken. Over time, Li gets over Chu.

Chu was infatuated with Li’s friend named Bianca. Bianca and Chu talked often on the phone, yet Bianca was unsure if she wants to go out with Chu. Chu wants to ask her out to Junior Prom, but Bianca suspects that he has feelings for Julin. She began to avoid him, and ignored his calls for some unknown reason. Julin gets a boyfriend, but discloses who it is because he doesn’t want people to know.

Chu was confused, didn’t understand why Bianca was doing this. Junior Prom comes along and he asks her to be his date. Junior Prom allows each person to bring a guest to the Prom. Bianca said that she had given her guest ticket to one of her friends, saying "Why don’t you ask Julin to take you?" Chu wanted to go to the prom to see Bianca, so he goes to ask Julin. Julin understands that he wants to go because of Bianca and they went together as a date. He finds out a few days later that her boyfriend was John, a friend from middle school. Chu accidentally blurts out that Julin should deserve better than John because he felt that John was not good enough for her. John allowed Chu to take his girl to prom because he knew Chu wanted to get with Bianca.

Meanwhile, Chu and Julin begin to get close, as Chu would skip classes to visit her to talk. Then there was Junior Prom. Chu met up with his date, but did not see Bianca. Then, she finally arrived with all her girlfriends around her. Chu didn’t know how to approach her. When it was time to dance, Chu found the opportunity to talk to her. Suddenly he gets interrupted by one of Bianca’s girlfriends and they leave the table. Chu, disappointed, returned to his table with Julin. He tries to go to talk to Bianca again, but once again, her friends get in the way. It seemed as if… they were trying to keep her away from Chu. Irritated, Chu goes back to his table. Julin invites him to dance with her and they go dance. However, in his mind he’s trying to come up with a plan to get close to Bianca. While dancing with Julin, his thoughts of Bianca slowly faded away. He enjoyed dancing with Julin. As they danced, they got real close. Chu realized he had strong feelings for Julin. It’s ironic that in pursuing one girl, he falls for another. By the last dance, he finally gets to Bianca. They dance the last dance together, yet it was … not fulfilling. Bianca showed no interest for Chu. Chu gets home and is disappointed because of his situation with Bianca, but begins thinking more of Julin…

i like it plz make more

what you mean please make more ? is that not real story ? it looks like real to me .. please explain
    // stop spamming your ad //