+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Desperately need some ideas

Desperately need some ideas

Hi,

My situation is very complicated and I will spare you all the details, but let me very quickly set the scene so you know what exactly causes my problem. I'm with a guy who lives halfway across the world. I still go to college and so I have no credit card; I haven't yet had the chance to get his address (I would have if it weren't so close to valentine, it'd be so obvious and I want to surprise him). So I need a nice idea for valentine that I can do for him online that won't cost me money. He already gave me something worth 25$ (a music gift card).

I spent weeks already trying to come up with a solution, asked a bunch of my friends... The most I got was write him a poem, but my poetry skills are so bad you'd burn them on the stake if it were possible.

If anyone can offer me any advice or ideas I would be forever grateful!!
    Last edited by Auset; 11-02-06 at 06:03 AM.

well if you have some computer skillz. You could get a free brinkster or geocities account and make a special valentine's day site dedicated to him personally.

If this gurl that im into was to have done something along the lines of this for me i'd go crazy. But maybe that's because i'm a computer geek.
    BELIEVE THE UNBELIEVABLE

[URL=http://myspace.com/jamez515]My myspace[/URL]

I would say mail him something he likes. Find that out by asking him what his hobbies are. If he collects cards, for example, get him one he doesn't have.

If you are good with arts and crafts, you could make him a scarf, a shirt, an ornament, a card, etc.

Since Valentine's day is coming up, you may or may not have time to send something over mail.

You could create an electronic card for him if you know how to make graphics.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I can see your very unprepared for Valentines day! And There's ways to get his address and not telling him it's for Valentines day! But the only choices you have right now are e-cards, or something you can do yourself since you have no way to buy him something ot mail him something!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Send him an .mp3 of a great song. You have an e-mail address, right?