+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cant get stupid first kiss out of my head

Cant get stupid first kiss out of my head

In the summer I met this girl from the States who was visting Canada. Her family was on a road trip and they were only staying the night at this campground. My friend and I got talking to her and talked for awhile. My friend left because he had to go to work the next morning.

Anyway we were on the beach talking for a really long time and started to cuddle and hold hands. you could almost call this a date since we talked for hours but we knew we'd never see each other again.

We eventually kissed for a few minutes and it was pretty terrible. I felt I wasted my first kiss and I cant get it out of my mind!!! I keep telling myself whenver I get a GF I wont think about it but i just feel i wasted my first kiss! Anyone know good ideas to get this out of my head? Do you think having a GF would take my mind of this?

What made it so terrible?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Hey, be happy you HAD your first kiss!!! there'll be more...and there will be both good and bad ones. It is one of the tell-tale signs, in my opinion.

Too bad it wasn't very good.

But boy oh boy. Nothing like a good kiss!

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    What made it so terrible?
    She figured tounge was the way to go and not even a second in a feel a tounge in my mouth.

Just feel it's a waste.

Tounge is bad?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Toungue is good! I'm guessing it just shocked him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Tounge is bad?
    Tounge is very bad when she had no idea what she was doing. She was not even going for my tounge. Just thought it was werid that she went for tounge so fast. But I dont even know how to french kiss so i'm likley the idiot lol.

It'll be easier when you get a g/f you can practice and it'll come naturally I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

That's true. it is nicer to slowly introduce the tongue!

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yea I don't think it's the best to go straight for the tongue, but then again some people are like that.. *shudders*

Don't worry it get's better!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    That's true. it is nicer to slowly introduce the tongue!
    this is true , at first i was completely kissing only with tongue (im surprised you dint like it) . then with the GF after that one i learned to go a bit slower and it turned out to be better that way .

is it just me or every couple kisses differently ? (for example , me and girl no;1 kiss differently than me with girl no;2 ... i mean even my way of kissing keeps changing )

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    is it just me or every couple kisses differently ? (for example , me and girl no;1 kiss differently than me with girl no;2 ... i mean even my way of kissing keeps changing )
    Every couple kisses differently depending on their mouth structure: the shape of their lips, etc. That also depends on what the couple likes.

Quote Originally Posted by panthers12
    I felt I wasted my first kiss and I cant get it out of my mind!!! I keep telling myself whenver I get a GF I wont think about it but i just feel i wasted my first kiss! Anyone know good ideas to get this out of my head? Do you think having a GF would take my mind of this?
    From watching TV shows and movies, the movie stars that have their "first kiss" in most movies always look perfect and enjoy themselves. In real life, that's not the case. It is not easy to pull off a perfect kiss the first time. I've actually never heard of anyone who has. Don't worry that it wasn't good. After you practice more with a girlfriend, you will be better.

Don't feel that you need to get a girlfriend now because you feel bad about the kiss. Just take it easy and don't worry.