+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: OV wants this date!

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    On my opinion? yes, she is awesome. Beautiful and smart, plus she is calm and not bitchy. I want to see her again. I think I should have took the offer to go inside :O(
    Nah serriously don't worry about that! Phone her on Wednesday and see if she want's do something at the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

what did you guys do?

I think that it is Way Cool that you didn't go inside. No sense in pushing things.

Don't wait too too long to call her up. Call her, thank her for the date, make chit chat. This guy I know would call me up, then somewhere during the conversation would ask me out. As in ... the conversation was the reason for calling...and the date just "occurred" to him during the call...or something....or maybe he just got the nerve during the course of the phone call.

Well, she is obviously no virgin. Your true colors will show when you find that out. Then you will have to take a stand behind your glorious cause, right?

She seemed to constantly bring up issues with her life, sometimes things like that should be left to one self if you know what I mean, like im not going to talk about how my life sucks and I hate it infront of her.
    Insecure to boot.

Here's a question for you - Did her cell phone ring once during the evening? Did she answer it?
    ---------------------------------------------------------

OV are you ... WTF ?!?! she invited you IN her apartment .. you know what that means !!!

DAMN OV ... you BLEW it ...she was pissed because you rejected her ... 90 % of the time when a woman has attraction and interest torwards you and specially if she invites you to stay over for the night (HELLLLOOO) ... its because they want sex .

and you said NO ... NOOO ?!?!?! geez , what are you waiting to call her up ... dammit OV .

I'm pretty sure OV doesn't want a girl who's gonna give it away on the first date. That was pretty much the point. You can say a lot about OV, but you can't says he's stupid. He knew what she wanted.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Don't think about 'when to call her' and that stuff. I worried about the same, and figured out that it didn't really matter. Call her when you feel like it... I think what's important is that you do call.. it shows that you care. Especially if you think she is girlfriend material... thinking about that kinda stuff is a bit dumb. You went out on a date already and it went pretty well... so I think those questions of 'when to call' are kinda over with.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    Well, she is obviously no virgin. Your true colors will show when you find that out. Then you will have to take a stand behind your glorious cause, right?
    Insecure to boot.
    Here's a question for you - Did her cell phone ring once during the evening? Did she answer it?
    You don't know that, and no, I do not recall her cell phone ever going off.. why? I think her sister called once when we where in the car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    OV are you ... WTF ?!?! she invited you IN her apartment .. you know what that means !!!
    DAMN OV ... you BLEW it ...she was pissed because you rejected her ... 90 % of the time when a woman has attraction and interest torwards you and specially if she invites you to stay over for the night (HELLLLOOO) ... its because they want sex .
    and you said NO ... NOOO ?!?!?! geez , what are you waiting to call her up ... dammit OV .
    Oh come on man, cut me some slack here, I knew what she wanted. Now its not that I have to wake up at 6am that bothered me cause obviously who cares right? its worth the lack of sleep, but just how she wanted to on the first date right away, kind of wierd....believe me, I wanted to soooo bad she smelled so good...and stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    I'm pretty sure OV doesn't want a girl who's gonna give it away on the first date. That was pretty much the point. You can say a lot about OV, but you can't says he's stupid. He knew what she wanted.
    Thanks, that is much appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigal
    Don't think about 'when to call her' and that stuff. I worried about the same, and figured out that it didn't really matter. Call her when you feel like it... I think what's important is that you do call.. it shows that you care. Especially if you think she is girlfriend material... thinking about that kinda stuff is a bit dumb. You went out on a date already and it went pretty well... so I think those questions of 'when to call' are kinda over with.
    You are right, I am going to call her tomorrow, I may not have time to do anything tomorrow but I am still going to call.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 21-02-06 at 01:02 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    i see 2 questions.

dont sweat it OV, getting laid isnt always the best thing.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    i see 2 questions.

dont sweat it OV, getting laid isnt always the best thing.

what thats lilwing? sounds like you screwed a porker or some horribly disgusting girl . getting laid compares to nothing . It's the only thing thats like that .

But yea , i do believe that if you have sex on the 1st date , then it will probably be a meaningless relationship or very short term . Not that i would refuse ... but if you'r looking for more than some sex , more like a decent GF , its good to wait a little . But if you see that she keeps asking for it , dont keep her waiting either .

LoL, yea, I would have ran in like a maniac into her apartment Late vamp if it wasn't for the fact that she is smart, calm, and nice, she doesnt act like those bimbos that annoy me and talk to fawking much! lol. If I thought her personality was even slightly not that good I would have just banged her I think...I dont know. To bad after that date I actually like her lol. Anyways, it doesnt matter, I have a missed call on my cell and I think it was her, she is pushy so either way it looks like she is cutting my V-card lol. She is hot as hell so even if no relationship happens I will bag an awesome chick lol. Hahaha I dont care anymore, now I just hope I dont suck in bed.....nah...Im OV after all! I don't think I can suck at anything.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    i see 2 questions.
    Thanks for pointing that out lilwing. Should I start with your threads now?

I don't know what OV? That she is insecure? Her rambling on about her life and her past on a first date with you made that obvious. The fact she would entertain you to come into her apartment and spend the night is exhibit #2.

Oh wait....did you actually think you were the first guy she would have done this with? hah

As for your "glorious cause" - you have been the champion of justice and have preached ONLY being with virgins no matter what. Why the sudden change?

probably because female virgins have pretty much become obsolete.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Jeez, why not give the girl the benefit of the doubt? No one knows that she would have slept with OV had he gone inside. You guys have been watching too many damn movies.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

that's true. i've invited guys to my house without of having sex with them. maybe just to hang out and watch flavor of love or something.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast