+ Follow This Topic
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: OV wants this date!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have, too. It is just a way of extending the date when you are having a good time.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah I totally agree...

Just because a girl invites you into her apartment.. strips.. covers herself in ice cream and screams "WHIP IT OUT YOU CHEEKY SQUIRREL".....

Doesn't mean she wants you

Suck my Bawls...

OV - One step at a time. Don't judge. I agree with other's comments that there's nothing about inviting you in that means she wanted to have sex with you. Always give people the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise. Life's to short to throw out a good thing based on stupid assumptions. It doesn't sound like you are; but I'm just saying. And don't let Cyborg mess with you; you know how he is.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Nice work, OV - glad to hear it went well... can't wait to hear about Date #2.

Maybe she didn't want to, but so what if she did? that is my question, maybe I am the first guy she wanted to do that with, I mean look, if I rushed in she probably would have thought something like "he must do this all the time", now would that have been the truth?.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    I don't know what OV? That she is insecure? Her rambling on about her life and her past on a first date with you made that obvious. The fact she would entertain you to come into her apartment and spend the night is exhibit #2.

Oh wait....did you actually think you were the first guy she would have done this with? hah

As for your "glorious cause" - you have been the champion of justice and have preached ONLY being with virgins no matter what. Why the sudden change?
    What happened to everyone's "It doesnt matter when you have sex because that doest determine the relationship" cause?

I didn't sleep with her so my "glorious cause" is still fine.

Yea, she did ramble on about her life.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    don't let Cyborg mess with you; you know how he is.
    lol, yea, I should start calling him Cyborg instead of cybog as well, seems to piss him off. Nah, he does have some good points though.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 22-02-06 at 01:34 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Ok, she broke up with her boyfriend( Jee, I wonder why? )and now she wants to keep going out with me. Should I? I dont know why I dont know what to do, usually my awesome brain knows everything. Maybe its because the emotional side is like "Dude, wtf, you need to get some action already! jeez!" and my logical side says "wtf dude, she ditched her boyfriend that she lied about to you in the first place, dont go with this wierdo".

Well why don't you go for lunch with her then? That is just a low pressure friendly thing to do.

Maybe just slow and easy.

That way you can "test the waters"

(Ah hah! I KNEW that there had to be a story!!!!)

You are a ****ing fool for even continuing to talk to this cunt.

She didn't break up with anyone you moron - She got her ass dumped after her boyfriend found out she was cheating on him!!! How can you honestly sit there and believe a single ****ing word that comes out of her whore mouth?

You do realize that the only reason she is doing this is because she wants to save face? Do you really think that after all of this she is someone who you would actually want to continue a relationship with? How ****ing desperate are you again...??

It is idiots like you (and apparently clynn - remind me to ignore most of her posts from this point on) who entertain fool mistakes and plague this board daily with their pitiful relationship errors that could have been avoided if they thought with their head instead of their dick.

You just lost pretty much all respect for even entertaining this chump idea.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

if anything you could give her a chance to explain the situation, then you can decide. although a part of me wants to agree with cy, cause from what you say she sounds fishy. imo.

Maybe you can talk to the boyfriend and verify if what she said was true, but be careful - I agree with Cybog and misombra that this looks like trouble.

On the other hand, we all know that women leave relationships in their heads long before they tell their men. I don't doubt that the relationship with this guy was over, anyway.

I always agree with Shh!
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    OV, Cybog does not know this girl, Cybog does not know what happened. All he knows about her is what you've told us.

Obviously she wasn't very happy in her relationship if she went out with you, she could have been in the process of ending the relationship when you asked her out. Or she could have been dumped for cheating. The point is - NONE of us know. From the way YOU describe her - it doesn't paint a good picture for her. But NONE of US know her, nor know what her relationship was like, nor know the reasons for it ending. Cybog may think he does, but he doesn't.

I say you keep talking with her, but be very very cautious. You should be able to determine if she's a lying ho-bag or not pretty soon without getting too attached. For starters, is the dude still picking her up from class everyday?

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Obviously she wasn't very happy in her relationship if she went out with you, she could have been in the process of ending the relationship when you asked her out.
    You make it sound like this is Ok.

Tone Guest
    Well I guess that's up for OV to decide.

Some people are cool with that kind of thing, others aren't.

I say, until he finds out the whole story, we shouldn't assume to know what happened in this girl's relationship.

Yes, I dont know the entire story myself either. I dont know what was between her and him. Though damn Cybog, fawking blew up in my face. Whats so bad about this? She sounds like a smart person and nice, just aside from this entire thing. She does keep alot to herself though, now I dont plan to start a marriage or anything dude, but whats going to get hurt if I just sniff around a bit longer to find out whats going on Cyborg?

I think Tone has a point and so does Shh...I dont think she liked her Boyfriend anymore and he doesnt pick her up anymore either.....I take her to class sometimes now and back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    You just lost pretty much all respect for even entertaining this chump idea.
    Entertaining what chump?
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 04-03-06 at 02:00 AM.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast