+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: OV wants this date!

Once in a while some guy picks her up but they just seem like friends
    What is this based on? Are you watching her and him interact each night when he picks her up...? Kinda creepy...

Or is this just your wishful thinking?

Almost a year on these boards and 3000+ posts later and you still don't know the basics...

My money is on the fact she is calling him and he is there to pick her up. They are living together or spend time together each night after class.

What girl has some dude pick them up after class that she isn't banging?
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OV - seriously, if you are going to ask her out, you might want to wait until it is near the end of your class. If she turns you down, it might be uncomfortable for you to show up to class every day.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

OV, I agree with vashti. I think she makes a really good point here with asking near the end of the class. I also think you should initiate conversation with her fairly soon (like you said). It's kinda hard to start a conversation out of nowhere.. maybe start by saying something about the class and then easing into other things. Make sure not to talk about class too long though.. or you might just become one of those 'class friends'.

Glad to see that you're back out there. Let us know if anything else comes up.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    OV - seriously, if you are going to ask her out, you might want to wait until it is near the end of your class. If she turns you down, it might be uncomfortable for you to show up to class every day.
    Good point. Thats what I was thinking. Specially since she sits right behind me or right of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    What is this based on? Are you watching her and him interact each night when he picks her up...? Kinda creepy...
    Or is this just your wishful thinking?
    Almost a year on these boards and 3000+ posts later and you still don't know the basics...
    My money is on the fact she is calling him and he is there to pick her up. They are living together or spend time together each night after class.
    What girl has some dude pick them up after class that she isn't banging?
    What the fawk? Why am I called creepy because I see a guy pick her up after class? Its hard not to notice when I am friggin walking to my car. They also act like friends, he isnt always there, you know cybog they could even be brother and sister?. He takes her to another class, not home either. How about you stop assuming things, like even the simple fact that its at "night".

Are you telling me not to take a chance at all? Yea, so she could be banging that guy, then she will turn me down, so what?
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 11-02-06 at 11:54 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Go for it OV, ignore the negative comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

OV, maybe this guy is her brother or it could be some nerdy guy trying to get in her pants by giving her rides. Take control and ask her if she'd like to go for coffee or something. There is a point in a convo when it becomes VERY CLEAR that a girl is interested in you so when you feel like she's really into you, go for it and ASK HER OUT. You have nothing to lose dude. Also, try to ask some questions that don't focus only on school, flirt a little, pay attention to small details...Trust me, she'll be very impressed.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Good point. Thats what I was thinking. Specially since she sits right behind me or right of me.
    OV - I DISAGREE with what shh! and Prod are saying... *IF* this girl IS single, chances are that in another few months or whenever class ends she WON'T be... opportunities don't come everyday - I say you GO FOR IT ASAP!

Also it's good you don't just assume that guy is her b/f - especially if they don't like kiss when she first gets in or anything.

Again, I say go for it. Who cares if she has to sit near you the rest the class - at the least she will be flattered, and respect the fact that you aren't afraid to go after what you want. I'm tellin you man, the #1 thing I run into with girls I'm attracted to is they already have a man. Nice, attractive girls do NOT stay single long - so you gotta act fast when you do meet them, a rarity these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Nice, attractive girls do NOT stay single long - so you gotta act fast when you do meet them, a rarity these days.
    That is a good point too damn it, now I dont know what to do.

lilwing89 Guest
    just ****in do it. introduce yourself and ask her if she wants to hang out some time and get to know eachother better

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Nice, attractive girls do NOT stay single long - so you gotta act fast when you do meet them, a rarity these days.
    I don't believe it.

lilwing89 Guest
    depends on the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    I don't believe it.
    actually Clynn , Tone is right . Most guys wont wait around or dance around the bush trying to ask her out . Just do it . Seriously , i have meet girls (virgins, yea OV) and after talking to them 2-3 times we went out and we started dating ... after not even knowing her for more than 2 weeks . Don't you think if you wait till the end of the semester she'll think "wow , a whole semester next to me and he never tried to ask me out before ...meh , screw that"

better to risk a slight thing as such than to regret for months to come .

lilwing89 Guest
    hwo cares how girls are single. you gotta find out somehow OV, and just do what i said. you will find out if she will even hang out withyou. if she doesnt then shes not worth the effort.

good luck dude!

Ok, Im gona do it, monday is my class. Whocares what she thinks, if she doesnt like it then I dont care, she can reject me. All the nice and attractive ones are always friggin taken, if you disagree and you are a girl then you most likely either are not nice and/or attractive lol....sorry. Tone is right, everytime I meet some awesome girl she goes "Sorry, I have a boyfriend but I can introduce you to one of my firends"..and we all know what the friend looks like so I decline.

lilwing89 Guest
    well atleast the girl is a nice friend? next time meet the friend. who cares if she MIGHT be ugly. find out and if you dont like her then **** it.. you dont have to date them, do you?

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast