+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: OV wants this date!

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    you dont have to date them, do you?
    Good point and all, but yea..I do..because I dont need anymore friends, Ill just buy a dog lol. Not interested in friends you know?.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

lilwing89 Guest
    you can ignore her. you dont have to be friends... do you?

or you can go out withthem and be a jerkoff

you can ignore her. you dont have to be friends... do you?

or you can go out withthem and be a jerkoff
    Now you completely lost me. You said go out with the friend and now you are saying it would make me a jerk off?

lilwing89 Guest
    nooooo!

im saying MEET the friend but NOT on a date. and if she is wayy too ugly for you or not hott enough then dont ask her out. BUT if you feel really bad and think she wanted to date then be a jerkoff.. this might not be a good idea if you are gonna wait for the other friend to be single cuz she will tell her friend and then her friend will never date you.

also the girl might just be saying she has a boyfriend to test you. to see if you would still give her a chance. to see if you would wait for her. that sorta thing means alot to girls...and then she would have her friend date you to see what you are like.. never know man, girls are crazy ****in psychos.

nooooo!

im saying MEET the friend but NOT on a date. and if she is wayy too ugly for you or not hott enough then dont ask her out. BUT if you feel really bad and think she wanted to date then be a jerkoff.. this might not be a good idea if you are gonna wait for the other friend to be single cuz she will tell her friend and then her friend will never date you.

also the girl might just be saying she has a boyfriend to test you. to see if you would still give her a chance. to see if you would wait for her. that sorta thing means alot to girls...and then she would have her friend date you to see what you are like.. never know man, girls are crazy ****in psychos.
    Thats some crazy shit . She wanted to date me and my friend wanted us to go out on a date, I didnt want too, I wanted the friend damn it lol. Im not shallow and I dont need some super princess but I dont care how nice she is if I am not at least slightly attracted to her. I would not ever date a girl out of pity.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Im not shallow and I dont need some super princess but I dont care how nice she is if I am not at least slightly attracted to her. I would not ever date a girl out of pity.
    good.

just meet the friend anyways tho, you never know, itll give you more options.

I've noticed that REALLY hot girls have horrible/nasty personalities and are really dumb, I'm not saying that they all are but ya know, give us ugly girls a chance lol. Average girls have the best personalities IMO. I hate stuck up/arragant sp* girls urgh.

EDIT: Fvck that! I'm not even that ugly lol.
    Last edited by Converse; 12-02-06 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Converse
    EDIT: Fvck that! I'm not even that ugly lol.
    Honestly, most people are less unattractive than they believe.

OV - a good point was made about this girl not remaining single for long. That may be true, so I guess it all depends on how well you believe you can handle rejection. If you think you can take it, then go for it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Honestly, most people are less unattractive than they believe.
    Yup, I find aprox 90% of the girls I see attractive.
    I will give it a shot when I see her and tell here what happened.

I've noticed that REALLY hot girls have horrible/nasty personalities and are really dumb.
    It goes both ways. Its all just a sereotype. I think each person is its own individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Yup, I find aprox 90% of the girls I see attractive.
    I will give it a shot when I see her and tell here what happened.

It goes both ways. Its all just a sereotype. I think each person is its own individual.
    True. I'd rather go out with someone who wasn't that good looking with a Brilliant personality than a hot person with a shit personality though.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

True. I'd rather go out with someone who wasn't that good looking with a Brilliant personality than a hot person with a shit personality though.
    Me too, but what is "not that good looking" exactly mean? you know?

lilwing89 Guest
    when you fall inlove with somebody, the person becomes more attractive to you each day. not shitting you.

atleast thats how i feel about the relationship im in now.

fact; dont even worryabout if they are hott or how nice they are, just find out and if you dont like/love them the moments you are with them, then ****it

lilwing89 Guest
    if you want her youll get her. if shes worth the wait then wait if she has a bf.

class is tommorrow. i expect you to try to get her if you want her that bad. GO GET EM TIGER!!!

lol

when you fall inlove with somebody, the person becomes more attractive to you each day. not shitting you.
    I thought it starts with an attraction personally.

if you want her youll get her. if shes worth the wait then wait if she has a bf.
    There should be a limit to how long you can wait though right? Im going to try tomorrow.

lilwing89 Guest
    the limit is something i like to call a 'bullshit meter' its how long you are willing to put up with bullshit before you let go. you set how long that bullshit meter is. you decide how long is long enough. dont let me do that for you. yea there is a reasonable ammount of time you should wait.. like 3 weeks.

sometimes they will breakup with in that ammount of time so dont give allyour hopes up!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast