+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: OV wants this date!

Im going to see her saturday, OVs got a date , now I got a shit load of new problems cause I dont know were we are going lol.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yay!! This really IS a miracle!! Congratulations OV!!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Yay!! This really IS a miracle!! Congratulations OV!!
    Thanks , were am I supposed to take her?

Last edited by Only-virgins; 14-02-06 at 07:48 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How much do you want to spend? And are you expecting to be a gentleman and treat her?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

hah

You mean chump? Being a moron and paying a woman's way like a sucker doesn't make you a gentleman.

Perhaps you would care to enlighten me vashti and tell me why him paying makes him a gentleman? Please reveal to the rest of the world why he should feel obligated to do such a thing?

If he's a man he will have her pay for her half...or all of it if he's good.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

because he likes her she is worth it. geez, remind me to take money with me on dates with cybog...

hahaha....well, you have to ease into it.....pay the first couple of times, and from there slowly let her take over all financial responsibility
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Im going to see her saturday, OVs got a date ,
    Holy crap, I think someone slipped some drugs into my beverage. I thought I just read that OV actually asked a girl out.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Good boy OV, good boy now all I need to do is find me one

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    because he likes her she is worth it. geez, remind me to take money with me on dates with cybog...
    hmm, well, with that same token, isn't HE worth it? I would be a little offended.

Godamn women want equality in this world - Except when it comes to them actually having to take care of themselves on a date.

OV - If you are to ever learn something about dating any woman, the FIRST thing you have to realize is that you do NOT want to be taken advantage of early on in dating. ESPECIALLY by some broad you don't even know!

If you come off as some pussy that pays the whole way, welcome to chumphood. The rest of the dates you are hereby expected to pay for her dumbass, and you may or may never sleep with this broad. WHY ARE YOU PAYING? WHY WASTE YOUR MONEY?

Any woman that is worth being with realizes that she isn't owed anything simply because she has a vagina, and you are a chump if you think that they are. No amount of money that you spend on a chick will influence whether or not she wants to sleep with you or spend more time with them.

If it does - There is no reason to continue seeing them.
    Any broad that is going to flat out expect you to pay for them has some issues and isn't worth your time.

Chicks know within the first 5 minutes whether or not they want to bang you or stick around with you. The first date is an interview. You are being watched and judged on your every move. But she knows right off the bat if she wants you to stick it in her.

If whether or not you paid is the deal breaker - Her trifling money grubbing ass wasn't worth it.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hate it when guys try to pay all the time - makes me feel likes he thinks I'm some broke ass loser who can't afford dinner.

Don't pay for anything right now OV. Cybog's right. If she expects it, she's not worth it.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    Perhaps you would care to enlighten me vashti and tell me why him paying makes him a gentleman? Please reveal to the rest of the world why he should feel obligated to do such a thing?
    Because HE invited HER. Had she asked him out, I would have expected her to do the same, even if he doesn't have a vagina.

Jeeze, if I ask my sister out for lunch, I pay. This is not a woman-vs-man thing. It is simply common courtesy. Do you invite your mother out for lunch and then expect her to pay, too?
    Last edited by vashti; 14-02-06 at 08:35 AM.

broad

Oh my god. He actually used the word broad? Lmfao! But good point about the equality thing. But to counter that i will say that when i go out with girls it works on the "equality" system because we take it in turns, if I'm broke she pays, if she's broke I pay so no biggie. Then for her birthday I'll pay. On my birthday she'll do something special for me. Some guys like to spoyal their broads anyway

hmm, well, with that same token, isn't HE worth it? I would be a little offended.

Godamn women want equality in this world - Except when it comes to them actually having to take care of themselves on a date.

OV - If you are to ever learn something about dating any woman, the FIRST thing you have to realize is that you do NOT want to be taken advantage of early on in dating. ESPECIALLY by some broad you don't even know!

If you come off as some pussy that pays the whole way, welcome to chumphood. The rest of the dates you are hereby expected to pay for her dumbass, and you may or may never sleep with this broad. WHY ARE YOU PAYING? WHY WASTE YOUR MONEY?

Any woman that is worth being with realizes that she isn't owed anything simply because she has a vagina, and you are a chump if you think that they are. No amount of money that you spend on a chick will influence whether or not she wants to sleep with you or spend more time with them.

If it does - There is no reason to continue seeing them. Any broad that is going to flat out expect you to pay for them has some issues and isn't worth your time.

Chicks know within the first 5 minutes whether or not they want to bang you or stick around with you. The first date is an interview. You are being watched and judged on your every move. But she knows right off the bat if she wants you to stick it in her.

If whether or not you paid is the deal breaker - Her trifling money grubbing ass wasn't worth it.

lol, i love the bold lol, if you had a highlighter you'da probably used that too, huh?

oh geez. well i agree with you to a certain extent. but you just can't go around assuming that every woman is always expecting you to pay. but ov is the one who wants to go out with her, and he asked her, so he should pay, don't you think? if she asked him to go out for a drink or whatever, then she should expect to pay. i wanted to see a modern dance performance at the lincoln center in ny and i paid mine and my bf's way, since it was something i wanted to do. once you get more comfortable with each other you could probably just talk about it openly. ya?
    Last edited by misombra; 14-02-06 at 08:35 AM.

^^ Ohh very good arguements there! Is it just me or are women right too often? LOL

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast