+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: OV wants this date!

OV where you at ? if its warm take her out and just have a walk , youd be surprised how good in can be in dates ... or if you absolutly have to do something ... maybe something more original ... take her horseback riding ... not brokeback mountain...

60$ is enough man ...

meeting at a coffe and having some 3$
    walking around/skating.wtv activity ... 0$
    going to dinner 40$
    buying some drinks after ... around 20$
    showing her you dont need to lay out the $ to have a good time and she knows you can be cool even if its just walking ... priceless ... for everything else theres .

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Some times I take joking too far. I was thinking of food and then drive out some were into the city...or, I dont know I suck. She is 19 years old(soon to be 20), should I take her to the movies?
    Yeah take her to the movies, and after grab some food after. Your idea of driving out some where sounds really nice, do that. :] She'll love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    OV where you at ? if its warm take her out and just have a walk , youd be surprised how good in can be in dates ... or if you absolutly have to do something ... maybe something more original ... take her horseback riding ... not brokeback mountain...

60$ is enough man ...

meeting at a coffe and having some 3$
    walking around/skating.wtv activity ... 0$
    going to dinner 40$
    buying some drinks after ... around 20$
    showing her you dont need to lay out the $ to have a good time and she knows you can be cool even if its just walking ... priceless ... for everything else theres .

Awesome ideas, specially if its summer, unfortunatly it is February in Illnois here and that means cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Converse
    Yeah take her to the movies, and after grab some food after. Your idea of driving out some where sounds really nice, do that. :] She'll love it.

Yea, thats something along the lines of what I was thinking. Im just trying hard not to give some wrong impression, Its wierd to offer a drive to nowere lol.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 14-02-06 at 10:39 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Wrap up warm then, nothing like a big hug in the winter lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

ohh OV you said driving ... maybe you know a good spot where you can get a good view of the city and just jam in the car for a while ... talking and sipping on some coffee or hot chocolate .

but not too secluded or shell think your some perv ...movies is a great way to start ... especially if your teasing while yout watching it ... make some jokes about it and make her laugh ... of its scary just do something jumpy in a moment of suspence ... if shes the scary girl type shell jump , youll laugh and say " i was just playing" and proceed to wrap your arm around her ...heck i did that lots of times ... never failed for me .

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Yea, I promised her a good night out so its up to me pretty much, I can go up to ...hmmm...$200-400? for the first date, depends on were and what I dont mind, honestly I dont waste money on other things. Plus she gives me these warm smiles that are worth the money and its valentines day [...]
    I think I have other reasons to pay then wanting to get in her panties.

You sound positively charming, OV!! But $200-$400 is way too much to spend on a first date, IMO. I would skip the movie, because all you can do is sit there and watch it. Personally, I would try for something more interactive. That way you can see if you like her after you get to know her.

Quote Originally Posted by Converse
    If she's a nice girl she'll be willing to pay half, I'd never let a man pay for me..
    Never? Why not? Aren't you worth it? Anyway, nice girls DO let men treat, but they also know enough to reciprocate the kindness to the best of their ability. It's a matter of being considerate.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

actually now that i realize . the whole movie part was done after the 1st 2-3 dates ... then its more decent to go watch a movie ... the 1st time is more like an interview ... so be ready to do lots of talking .

so be ready to do lots of talking .
    , hey, what about at the end, is there a kiss or no? Is that to pushy?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

it depends on how the whole night went ... if you feel things are good and you SEE and she HINTS at things as such ... then by all means do so or even better , do so before you drop her off .

nobody can really say " hey OV , dont kiss on the 1st ... its bad , BAD i tell ya!!!"

if you see she s approaching , getting more intimate ...then just take her and kiss her right then and there ... DO NOT HESITATE ... either you do or you dont ... but dont be all close 90% and then you back off .... whatever you do , do not hesitate on kissing her if the opportunity arises . Or on the other side , dont approach for a kiss if you see she doesnt want one but dont be a pansy either .

ps : dont for get menthos ... or minty fresh gum

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That depends on how well you two get along. Don't try to kiss her if you two don't seem to be having a good time. Just go with the flow, and don't forget - you are not the only person being "interviewed", so there is no need to make yourself more nervous than you are. Girls get very nervous about first dates, too. Just try to think of some interesting topics to discuss beforehand in case you come across one of those "uncomfortable silences".

PS - if you kiss her, don't choke her with too much tongue or drool all over her.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OV, are you a virgin to kissing also?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    PS - if you kiss her, don't choke her with too much tongue or drool all over her.
    i 2nd this , having 3 older sisters saying this back to back is like memory burn ...

also my ex's told me this ... after they kissed me and complimented me on "wow , you really know how to kiss ...you dont slurp all over the place"

ps: dont forget to brush your tongue ... yes it helps keep the breath more fresh and the tongue feels soft (wich is a NICEE touch )

Going to the movies - The idiot's High School date who couldn't come up with anything original.

Why on earth would you agree to spend time with someone you are trying to get to know, just so you can go sit in a darkly lit room and are expected to remain silent?

Do NOT go to the movies on your first date. You want to play smooth and cool, not cheap, broke, and unoriginal.

$200-$400 dollars on a date - The chump's "Look at all my MONEY!" flashy wannabe date. No 19 year old should ever be taken to a dinner than cost over $100. $50 if you are playing it smart. (For the both of you).

Flowers on the first date - The desperate approach. Expect red flags going off in the girl's head about this guy being a friggin psycho stalker type. Girls that you want to be with don't want romantic candle lit dinners with the guy they just met - They want new and adventurous. Save the romance for when you start "falling" for that person - NOT within the first 10-20 dates.

Don't even think about the kiss. The more you question whether or not it is going to happen, the least likely it will. When the moment it is right it will happen, NOT at some pre-destined time frame that just so happens to be after you both got out of the car. How Junior High....

19 Year old girls don't want little boys anymore. They want men who treat them right, aren't a total slob and don't try to be something they are not.

1 date out of the past 2 years of your life or so is pretty sad, so don't try to breathe life into the night if it ends up being a dead animal. Lick your wounds and move on. The more thought you put into doing "The Right Things", the more of an inexperienced fool you are going to make yourself look., and the more fake you will realize you are being.

I don't know what city you are in or what sort of entertainment is available, but always remember a golden rule of dating:

Take her to do something she will enjoy, but has never done before.

This can be anything from a horse drawn carriage to a certain comedy club to a really off the wall restaurant to a certain spot off the map that not many people know about.

If you take a broad to a dinner and a movie, do you really think you are going to stand out? That she is going to remember how original and fun you are? Or about how you look like every other schmuck out there trying to get into her pants?
    ---------------------------------------------------------

i 2nd this , having 3 older sisters saying this back to back is like memory burn ...
    That has to be one of the weirdest things I have heard you say in awhile...

I like the 'driving somewhere' idea. Do you know a nice place where you can overlook the whole city or something? Some place that you think is breathtaking? I think that'd be a nice thing to do. Drive to someplace with a great view, and just talk. Grab some Starbucks or smoothies or something. Have a bite to eat... you know, a sit down restaurant, but it doesn't have to be overly expensive. Something like Olive Garden or something, you know? I'd say $75 is good... 400.. wow, that is so much. I think that's going over the top a bit. But spend what you think is right. Just do what you want, and whatever you spend... it should be fine.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast