+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: OV wants this date!

OV wants this date!

There is a girl in one of my classes I want to ask out(or bang, whatever comes first). We talk but it is just regular talk. Once in a while some guy picks her up but they just seem like friends and she is always talking on the god damn cell phone after class! damn it! Hmmm, what should I do?

Approach and say one of these:
    A:" you wanna bang?"
    B:"uhhhh, so like, nice cell phone and stuff"
    C: " who is the dork that picks you up?"
    D: other(must specify what then)
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Have you checked her virginity status?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

OV, just approach her, and be like,

hi, i'm (your name)

she will say, hi, i'm (her name)

then you just gotta take it from there, be spontaneous, don't even 'think', just 'do', things will fall into place....................

this is awesome, i wish i followed my own advice when i was in HS, oh well

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Awww...OV, LOL

Seriously though don't make any snotty remarks right off the bat...wait to get a feel for the type of humor she likes before you unintentionally insult her! And I woulnd't mention the guy, cause that would mean you watch her a lot and she may get freaked out...

Take RK's advice and just introduce yourself and maybe ask her something about the class you guys have together and go from there!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

I agree on RK's advice and don't call her a slut if she isn't a virgin LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

OV wants a DATE !?! woah , im surprised .

good for you OV

i would go for choice
    D:
    actually need more info , what class is she in ? what do you mean regular talk and where do you talk to her ?

because if you talk to her during class it can be a different approach as opposed to after class talking .

also , no matter what we tell you , i might not work because you are the one that makes it all happen , so you have to play your cards right even if you follow directions . I hope your playful and say jokes with her , or that theres some sort of talk more than "hey was the teacher explaining ? i dont understand"

Good Luck and let us know more info .

Hey, excellent. This is exciting.

I choose D) definitely D)

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Awww hell. I skipped over the part in your post when you said you already have general convo with her...

Choice D. "Hey, are you a virgin?"

Give a genuine smile.
    Say something good about her.
    Say you would like to get to know her better.
    Ask her out.

You can come up with the details. Don't think too much about it. Just be yourself and be casual.

OV is kidding.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How about just saying " hey, would you want to go get some dinner or something?"

No...... I am not kidding. Thanks for the advice RK but...yea...I already have small conversations with her but DURING class. Most of the time its class related too . I think she might be taken. I dont know her virginity status but I dont want to jump things there, I want to see how far it can go before I call quits. I just got back from work, ill see her monday. Its a writing class. I really like her, she gives me these really warm smiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    How about just saying " hey, would you want to go get some dinner or something?"
    I want to but there is five other guys sitting around us, its annoying because they all want a convo with her for some reason. Right when she walks out of the class she pulls her cell right out, I alsmot came up to her but she did that, almost as if on purpose

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    also , no matter what we tell you , i might not work because you are the one that makes it all happen , so you have to play your cards right even if you follow directions . I hope your playful and say jokes with her , or that theres some sort of talk more than "hey was the teacher explaining ? i dont understand"
    Shit , strike one then. I kept talking to her about how the teachers grading is unfair. I suck, I am a scientist not a peoples person damn it

And I woulnd't mention the guy, cause that would mean you watch her a lot and she may get freaked out...
    Good idea, but its not that I watch her, I am good at observation, I can pick things up. Like I can tell she has a dog simply by the little hairs on her hoodie
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 11-02-06 at 11:22 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I want to but there is five other guys sitting around us, its annoying because they all want a convo with her for some reason. Right when she walks out of the class she pulls her cell right out, I alsmot came up to her but she did that, almost as if on purpose

Good idea, but its not that I watch her, I am good at observation, I can pick things up. Like I can tell she has a dog simply by the little hairs on her hoodie
    Ok well how about walking up to her right after class catching ehr before she actually get's on the cell phone and say "hey, sorry to bother you but I wanted to properly introduce myself" If you two haven't introduced each other. Take it from there and generally talk and then before you part ways say "I was thinking of going to get something to eat, and figured maybe you'd want to join me, unless you have a boyfriedn or someone who would frown upon that?". That way you find out if she's taken and ask her out at the same time, if she tunrs you down ask her again in a few days or tell her maybe some other time, if she says she's taken then, you'll know to find someone else.

And I'm sure your observant...but that's not how it's going to look to her hun!

Ok well how about walking up to her right after class catching ehr before she actually get's on the cell phone and say "hey, sorry to bother you but I wanted to properly introduce myself" If you two haven't introduced each other. Take it from there and generally talk and then before you part ways say "I was thinking of going to get something to eat, and figured maybe you'd want to join me, unless you have a boyfriedn or someone who would frown upon that?". That way you find out if she's taken and ask her out at the same time, if she tunrs you down ask her again in a few days or tell her maybe some other time, if she says she's taken then, you'll know to find someone else.

And I'm sure your observant...but that's not how it's going to look to her hun!
    We know each others names. What if she really likes to call that someone with the cell, ill just be pissing her off. Either way I am approaching her some how on Monday, hopefully by then I can suck in some ideas so thanks. Your advice seems really formal, we are mature and all but never the less still 23, she is about 21 I assume, seems like it. I can ask her out for a later date though, she rushes of to another class,...as do I. Probably not a good idea to let my "OV" side show either right? lol
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 11-02-06 at 11:56 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I don't know what you like to do so I was giving you statements to switch up as you like! Obviously your going to be more mellow than that but you knew what I meant... I mean just bullshit with her but still get her before she places the call, and you have know way of knowing who's she's calling so don't worry about that, and it wouldn't piss her off, it would flatter her!

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast