+ Follow This Topic

Thread: sweet hint of abstinence

lilwing89 Guest

sweet hint of abstinence

we undress eachother and bring feelings into eachother that we have never felt, they feel wonderful. we dont care about a thing now, its just you n' me all the way. but we wont go all the way, its ok. we arent sposed to, i dont think, but thats not why we wont, its cause its not time. its not time to make some love yet.

we are makin love even though we are just naked there, holding eachother. its so awesome how we can do this! you are so warm and i can feel your heart beating. i can feel you breathing on my neck, the warmth on my shoulder, the humidness that makes me cringe. i try to give you the same pleasures.

i run my finger across your treasure trail and you cringe even more. a sortof giggle comes out. and i cant help but laugh either, it was so cute.

i told you i can hold you in my arms naked all night and not have sex with you. there was a sweet hint of abstinence.

You're a good writer lilwing

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    we undress eachother and bring feelings into eachother that we have never felt, they feel wonderful. we dont care about a thing now, its just you n' me all the way. but we wont go all the way, its ok. we arent sposed to, i dont think, but thats not why we wont, its cause its not time. its not time to make some love yet.

we are makin love even though we are just naked there, holding eachother. its so awesome how we can do this! you are so warm and i can feel your heart beating. i can feel you breathing on my neck, the warmth on my shoulder, the humidness that makes me cringe. i try to give you the same pleasures.

i run my finger across your treasure trail and you cringe even more. a sortof giggle comes out. and i cant help but laugh either, it was so cute.

i told you i can hold you in my arms naked all night and not have sex with you. there was a sweet hint of abstinence.

She said NO, huh???

She gave you the blinking Red Light: No Entry Zone... Dead End... U Turn...

It's all good! But at least you made a nice thread out of it!
    Last edited by RSK; 13-02-06 at 01:25 AM.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    You're a good writer lilwing
    thanks clynn, im glad you like reading it so much!

no RSK; we made a choice together; no sex until we are mature enough something like sex could ruin our future right now. my job couldnt support a baby. let alone my gf if she got kicked out for it. she is very special to me and even if i got her pregnant i would still stay with her. but i dont wanna take the chance of messing up our lives. neither does she.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    thanks clynn, im glad you like reading it so much!

no RSK; we made a choice together; no sex until we are mature enough something like sex could ruin our future right now. my job couldnt support a baby. let alone my gf if she got kicked out for it. she is very special to me and even if i got her pregnant i would still stay with her. but i dont wanna take the chance of messing up our lives. neither does she.

besides, a cucumber could NEVER get her pregnant

of course, i joke ;-)

you're welcome. keep it up.