+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: forbidden love

..wow...i miss this conversation...this discussion was way intense. I thought it would be cool to post an update

well...im still with mike..not off and on..but have been on since we started, and we are so good still...

am i going behind my parents back? yes i am...do i want to do it? of course not...and it hurts and its hard sometimes...actually, all the time, but this relationship that i have with my boyfriend is so true and so meaningful..he is such a blessing and im glad we are together...

but.i know...this relationship and issue will not get any easier....*tear*

I remember this thread.

Easy relationships are rare, secrets. Sounds like it's worth it.

Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by secrets View Post
    hey guys..
    im new to this chat, but i signed up cause i have a problem, and its been driving me crazy

i love my boyfriend, he is the first guy i have ever dated, kissed, and whatever, and he is really special to me. i never have given any other guy a chance until him because he is really a blessing..

the problem is...im european and he is asian...we dont mind it, but my parents flipped out when i told them...my dad almost had a heart attack..they are soo disappointed in me..i have been in my room crying...for days...it hurts...so i lied to my parents and told them we broke up...we didnt..i love him even more now than ever..hes honestly..just wow...

what do i dooooooo????
    Even though I dont have alot of relationship experience. You have the right to love whoever you want to. Just keep it secret. Its the year 2006 now. Your 19 so your legally by law your an adult. You can prepare to live on your own if you have to. Many people do. As long as you dont have any personal complexes with guilt or anything in regards to your parents (I wouldnt personally); just keep on doing what your doing.
    And you DONT need your parents approval (I use to do everything to make my parents happy and they were Never happy. You end up feeling sad and unfulfilled. So do what will make your life happy.). Not everyone has perfect parents in this world. My parents certaintly werent perfect. Dont lose your Soul. If you really love him stick to it. You should live your own life and be happy and content.

[Use private emails to contact him. Use secret codes. Cell phones etc. Make sure non of your friends back stab you & tell. Have a few close friends you can really trust]
    Last edited by Henry123; 22-08-06 at 05:07 AM.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

...awee thanks dude..that was the best reply ever..and woohooo..im 20 now...hahaha...still moms and dads little girl, but i know about the whole getting the parents approval thing...honestly.sometimes going out means putting in a proposal to be approved...

yeah im still lying (its awful i know..its soo unlike me to do so), but i dont see any other option...

yeah im sticking with him..cant let go of my blessing..

*almost nine months baby*

PS: i am a girl that talks a lot!! hahah

hey i'm in canada too and i'm an asian guy and i have and will likely only date european girls.

hahahah...thats awesome...i'll hook it up for you...lol..i know a lot of european girls....hahah

Quote Originally Posted by Off2College View Post
    hey i'm in canada too and i'm an asian guy and i have and will likely only date european girls.

Why did I think you were in Denver?

Denver? where did that come from lol. No matter, I'm moving down south in two days for college anyways. But Canada rocks! eh!

Quote Originally Posted by Buotro View Post
    You owe your parents your life, after all they brought you into this world. If they don't want you to do something then it is your obligation to follow. It's a respect thing. That's the way I feel. Also, there are many fish in the sea. You will find someone else
    nonsense. if you live like this then you are just taking up space.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789