Thread: Best ten ways

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Or her mother.

(I hope Lloyd is reading this.)

EDIT: Damn, giga, you beat me to it!
    Haha, you women are so funny! Not.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

... bump..

Alice ... i know 2 ppl that did that .... this guy i know wanted to dump his GF in a really bad way after he found out she was cheating on him with lots of guys ... so he told his friend wich happens to be a girl ... his friend (the girl ...lets call her ... X) ... X got really upset and the slutty broad broke the guys "heart"...so they wanted revenge ... so what did they do??

... he knew that if he took her out she would give him a "good night"(the cheating GF) ... meaning a good shagging with pretty much everything he asked for . So he took out his GF soon to be ex to a nice fancy restaurant . she dindt understrand the occation but she just went with it ... they had dinner . they had an overall goodtime . so they get back in the car to drive back home (so she can screw him) . so as he's driving he asks for roadhead (blowjob while the guy drives) . so she does that . now heres the funny part

before he went to the date , he asked his friend X for a little help with something ... after talking for 5 mins , she takes off her pants and he sticks his dick in her ass ... 1st time she does anal ... so after having done that for a good 10 mins ... he puts it back in his boxers as if nothing ... untouched since it went inside her ass ... they dint fool around or anything except for that , he dint even cum ... she figured he might be turning gay .

So as he was driving and trying to hold off his laughter ... she was blowing his dick , untouched since it entered a virgin ass (with no enema btw) ... once they got home , she said it tasted really weird ... he cracked up ... she dint know what was happening so he just said he was very happy ... so they had sex ... he finished up and then broke up , then he let her know what happened ... needless to say the girl was crying from anger/repulsion and puking ... serves her right for cheating on her BF (who treated her nice also ) ...

later on he confessed that indeed he turned gay ... a couple of years later and that , that was why he dint screw X while he had the chance (well only anal , but he dint even try ... dint even cum)

*yes i know its kind of long ... not a very usefull post but wtv ... i was bored .

most disgusting story i've ever heard. if it's true – i hope it's not.

it is ... 100% true .,.. hey at least its not as bad as my other friend

every week his GF used to tape a show for him and bring it to his place so he could watch it (he dint have cable and wasnt there at the time of show) ...so at some point he got really sick and dint go to work for like 2 weeks ... apparently things were fine between them except that she had caught him flirting with other girls ... wich is something bad ... ok so things were that good ... you get the point ... so on her usual day she comes to his place , sees him for like 10 mins , says she has to go do some improtant tasks and leaves ... she left the tape for his show and she had baked cookies for him as a little treat ...

so he puts the tape on and starts to eat the cookies ... about halfway trough the show , it cuts and its a tape of her blowing a guy ... the guy cums in her mouth ... she takes a bowl that was on the floor (she was kneeling ...sucking) and spits the cum back in ... then she says to the camera "enjoy your cookies bit ch " .... as he's seeing this , hes still eating the cookies ... he checks the time when it was filmed ... 2 hours before the time now he saw it ... he had already eated half of the cookies ... so he finished up what he had in his mouth ... he figured "meh , i ate half of it already ..." ... then he gave the rest to his neighboor (wich was his friend) .... he never saw her ever again ...

apparently they broke up because she had doubts on him ... and he wasnt trying in the relationship ... him being a slob , she had enough and wanted to piss him off .

Tone Guest
    dot dot dot

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is it just me, or are LateVamps posts becoming increasingly odd?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

he's probably been testing carpflounder's weed smoking tips.

Yeah he is abit odd. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Converse
    Yeah he is abit odd. :/

wow really , i dont try to be but its ok , most ppl that know me(even a bit slightly) say im odd , weird , but not in a bad way , just different ,kinda unique ...wich i find is good .but i dont know how you got that from my posts ... btw all those stories arent mine , theyr my friends is that what makes you think im weird all of you's ?

but i would REALLY like to know what you (and shh! & everybody else) meant by "odd" ... kinda like freakish psycho or just a bit funky ...

Tone Guest
    Ugh... LV is so lucky.. I wish I was odd..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Freakish psycho, latevamp. Is that what you are striving for? :-)

Tone - you are not odd. Sorry (I guess).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Freakish psycho, latevamp.
    i was just going to say the same.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Tone - you are not odd. Sorry (I guess).
    C'mon!!!

Throw me a frickin bone people.. remember the Mexican boy bein grabbed by the alien?!? Or the Bigfoot thread!?

I AM TOO ODD... RIGHT?????

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    C'mon!!!

Throw me a frickin bone people.. remember the Mexican boy bein grabbed by the alien?!? Or the Bigfoot thread!?

I AM TOO ODD... RIGHT?????
    You mean those threads were for real??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast