+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Desperate for Help

Desperate for Help

Hey there this is my first post her and i really need some help. I met this girl online and we have been hanging out for about a month and it was really starting to go somewhere and we were together on Valentines day and stuff and it felt really great.

But she tends to really re think things alot and v-day she said she wasnt so sure about us anymore.Ive really felt like crap the last 2 days and ive been tryna talk to her and stuff but it seems like my confidence is gone. She really scared me saying she wasnt sure she wanted to be with me. Now things seem to be getting back to normal but ive been still been really depressed and the only thing we can seem to talk about anymore is depressing relationship stuff and i dont know what to do anymore. Please help.

she says she worried that we might not be right for eachother someday, but that right now is ok. I dunno she tends to worry about the future alot and stuff it just like its been when its good its so ridicoulously good that i feel this could gone on forever. I feel like if i let this go away ima think for the rest of my life she was the one that got away cuz no one ever made me feel this way before.

She kinda expressed the same kinda concerns awhile ago but i thought we kinda moved past them. And i think the stuff she worries about is kinda silly, the the fact im kinda of a city guy and shes a country chick. I dont know just tell me what u guys think im lost

Tell this girl to calm down. Maybe she's not ready or something, maybe that's why it worries her? perhaps, she's scared of what relationships may bring?

Sit her down & ask her what's up.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Grr! Aren't you the kid who is having erection problems on another thread? One month is too soon to be pretending it is "going somewhere".
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Grr! Aren't you the kid who is having erection problems on another thread? One month is too soon to be pretending it is "going somewhere".

Erection problems eyy? This guy has got real problems!

wow u guys are real helpful..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, seriously. One month really IS too soon to be thinking about the future. You guys barely know each other. I know it is hard for you to believe since you are in the midst of feelings of great passion, but once that fades away (and it will), you will see that I am right. Anyway, the first girl you love is usually the one that breaks your heart, I am sorry to say, and you won't be able to keep her by clinging on tightly. Sorry...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You and your girlfriend are too worried! Relax, it's only been a month. What is the purpose of having a relationship? Is it to find someone who you'll be with happily ever after? Or is it to find someone to be happy with at the moment? Enjoy what you have now. No couple can find out whether or not they will live happily ever after together, so there is no point worrying over it.