+ Follow This Topic

Thread: focus

lilwing89 Guest

focus

i didnt wanna die without losing my virginity and i didnt know why. but i finally did and now im not afraid to die. am i bulletproof? not exactly.

i can die in peace now. yea.... wahtever hahah. that girl is being retarded. i dont wanna talk to her anymore. whatd ya expecT? you expected just that haha. me too. i stuck around to see if there was a chance. theres not tho.

ppl keep saying that your sposed to have the first time with someone you love and blah blah blah...right? i loved her more than any other yet. im satisfied with how it went. even if i dont marry her.

well now that im not a virgin i can focus on other things

dont you think that is being a little self centred?

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    that girl is being retarded. i dont wanna talk to her anymore. whatd ya expecT? you expected just that haha. me too. i stuck around to see if there was a chance. theres not tho.
    Are you right in the head? She's probably scared shitless cos when you took her virginity you never bothered with contraception and now the hormones have died down she thinks she's pregnant, has a good few weeks to wait until she can be sure one way or the other and if she is she has to tell her father she's pregnant to an inconsiderate **** like you.

I can see why she's being "retarded". God i wish men could get pregnant sometimes.

lilwing, that ain't cool. Now it sounds like you just put up with her SO you could have sex, not all the other reasons you spouted before. Sure, she was never worth your time imo, but why do you have to realize that only after you've lost your virginity? That's using her just like she used you (which I think she did). You both make me sad.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Your incoherent rambling makes you sound like a huge dick. Hopefully you don't intend on not talking to her anymore, cause all you've done for months is go on and on about how you love her.

You can die in piece now?? x_X

I guess you're just an immature kid or something =/

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    i didnt wanna die without losing my virginity and i didnt know why. but i finally did and now im not afraid to die. am i bulletproof? not exactly.

i can die in peace now. yea.... wahtever hahah. that girl is being retarded. i dont wanna talk to her anymore. whatd ya expecT? you expected just that haha. me too. i stuck around to see if there was a chance. theres not tho.

ppl keep saying that your sposed to have the first time with someone you love and blah blah blah...right? i loved her more than any other yet. im satisfied with how it went. even if i dont marry her.

well now that im not a virgin i can focus on other things
    Teenage relationships were never meant to be anyway

God there's more important things to worry about, serriously some people..

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlie19
    I guess you're just an immature kid or something =/
    Bingo.

R u Ghey?

Inconsiderate, selfish little shit, aren't you Lilwing?
    Speak less. Say more.

I'm guess that lilwing is behaving this way cuz the girl has done something to hurt HIS feelings. So this is just some bravado, I'm thinking.

keep in mind, lilwing...she may be behaving weird because she is worried about the whole pregnancy thing. She won't really be able to be at ease until she gets her period.

lilwing89 Guest
    actually i do wanna talk to her, she just wont pick up my calls or return my txts or emails or look at me when i talk to her. or look at me period.

im not quite sure why she is mad at me either.. the whole sex thing i can imagine, but i only did it cuz i was ready and she said it was ok. i didnt ask her if i could she just told me that it was ok, so i figured ok. and she is mad at my for that. she is blaming it all on me. its not just my fault we did it?

so if im really a shit, hayward, why am i calling her and stuff and trying to settle things when she is giving me the silent treatment?

oh, and i decided that drinking wasnt the proper way to deal with things.
    well now taht you all think i am an ass and all...

drinking and having sex.....damn these kids try so hard to be grown up.....guess that's where all the ****-ups come from.
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...