+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cheater....why does every bad thing happen me:(

cheater....why does every bad thing happen me:(

in my last topic i wrote that i have a girlfriend i really love and someone i would like to spend the rest of my life with....i wrote that there were no hope for us...i managed that and my dad understand more now so i thought it would be better,....for now.....so we talk one night i was really on a funny mood....and i suddenly changed my mood about 3 times she gets confuesd about who i am...we argue and then i tell her who i am and that i have a sort of ability, cuse
    know what people wanna hear so i tell them,, then she says how can i trust u,,,maby u have lied to me all this time.....i said that a really loved her and that everything i've opened my self about for her should be a proof for her...i told her that i never lied to her....then i asked her if she had lied to me..i wated for a no...then she says yes once....she has chated on me....she kissed with someone
    els ...not made out just kissed...she said...and as her deffens she said that her parents wanted her to find someone closer her...so she thought that our relationship wouldn't work...she has no hope shortly for us....i belive lonly is strongest..so i was kinda lonely before a meet her...i had a lo of hope for us....i could spend the rest of my life with her......i'm more mad that she doesn't have hope for us then that she has cheated on me....and i don't know if she will have more hope for us know...i told her everything i feel for her and my plans for her and my dreams and she has been crying seens late saturday.....it was then she told...and i meet her on friday...i don't kow whta to do any more,,,,,,,,,,,help someone....is there hope in life....

1st , clear up your writting ... i didnt understand half of the things you wrote , it looked like shit

2nd ... you told her you love her after how many days ?!?! hours maybe ...

all I can say is there's hope if you want there to be. She kissed someone while you were involved, which is something you really have to think about. Apparently she is capable of cheating, so perhaps she's not the one you want to be with ayways. If you decide she just made a mistake and you're willing to overlook her little slip, then you should dig that stuff deep, and go for it. But when things get tough later on in the relationship, NEVER dig it up again to throw it in her face, cause you were the one who ultimately chose to trust her and try to make it work. So you will have to take responsibility for the risk you're taking when going for it.
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

she told me first...really it kinda surprised me...it was about 3 or 4days later....she just said it so i said it to.........well i think you're right dutchboy.......she said it was a misstake and i have allready forgiven her...bur what should i do to make her have hope for this relationship.........

well, first I want to say this:

You say you have already forgiven her, but think about that stuff! I know you say you love her, but what's the motivation to want it to work? Is it because you know this relationship can go somewhere (which she obviously doubts), or is because you don't want to deal with the pain of a failed relationship. If it's the first, then go for it, but if it's the second reason, then you're in this for the wrong reasons and I think the best course of action os to bite the bullet and end it right now.

After having read that, and you still want to go for it, all I can say is be there for her. It's hard to make someone overcome their doubts about whether one should be in a relationship or not, so be attentive, listen, and support her. Don't get too clingy though, as she needs a strong man to be there for her, not some dependant guy who is gonna drain her emotionally.
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

your're right dutch...and it's that i hope that this relationship can go somewere..i want it to go somewere.....i have been talking to here alot lately and i think i have to talk more with here so we can straighten things out.....i don't know what more to do....thanks for all you're help guys

Tone Guest
    This is an "e-relationship" ?? Have you two ever met? In real life, that is.

Um... danger! If she's kissing someone else while you're involved, you need to do something a little more strong than forgive her. Draw a line. Make it clear that it is not to happen again. Thump your chest, if you must.

Take it from a female, you should not just let that go. Don't be a pig, but don't be a weenie, either.

i have meet her a couple of times........gigabitch.....i don't really feel u...:S what u meen...u have something gooing

Look, I'm just saying let her know you want her to yourself. Let her know you're interested in the relationship. Maybe she's just testing the waters. Is it really all so hopeless?

i know what and why she did it.......her parent told her to try to find someone closer to her and she didn't think this relationship would go anywere....so while i was in italy for the holydays...she took the first best......i've told her everything..that i really love her that i could see her as my kids mother,,,,that i could see us together for the rest of our life....well thats what i want anyway......thats what i told her...........

Sounds like you're really laying it all out there. She's got to know you're for real...
    maybe she confessed the kiss because she wanted everything to be clean between the two of you- no lies.

That's a good sign, right?

As desperately pathetic as you clearly are, I have a feeling that you are beyond help from any of this on a web forum. You are a kid, and you don't even know this broad. She "cheated" on you? When was talking to someone online and being seperated by miles and miles considered a relationship..?

You have known her for 3 months and have only met twice. At 16 years old you need to realize that this is NOT the mythical "One" and move on. This isn't the person you are going to marry and spend the rest of your life with. You need to get out there and experience life.

Hers and your parents are absolutely correct, except you obviously aren't going to listen to them because you both know everything due to your age and life experience.

/rolls eyes

Get over it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

giga ***** thanks......but cybog....u don't feel me....i'e fogiven here and i'm going to meet her next week.....i'm gonna take gigabitchs advice.....i will forgive her this time...but no more...i don't think it will come to it again..i hope it wount come to it again....can all of u stop thinking of the age.....maby i will spend the rest of my life with here if i can make her know how much i love her...if i can make her have some hope in this relationship,......i really love her....i don't have hope in life...she's my hope.....i would kill my self a long time a go but i ain't taking the eazy way out-.....she's my everything............

I'm not sure anybody "feels you" mate..

I think you should throw her away and buy some new sneakers.

And get your homework done!
    Suck my Bawls...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast