+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Huh?? Can someone explain this???

Tone Guest
    LoL no darlin, I really was just curious!!

As I remember he had a few opportunities to ask you out at the gym while he attended the same time as you.. but never did.. last I remember you had got his number and I *THINK* contacted him??

Anyways - if he didn't go for you while at the gym.. and is now actin shady still.. he probably WAS GAY (haha) like we said.. but no really - he probably just isn't interested (not your fault -he just doesn't like girls!)

I know... PM me your pic and I'll judge if this guy is gay or not. Hurry - almost time for me to leave work. ;D

Lol Tone, no it's not the same guy. I'm not photogenic nor do I have any pics store on the comp sorry! But trust me, if the gym guy (or any guy) had not checked me out excessively I would not even have thought of contacting him. I always get SOME indication of interest before I even think of doing anything, I'm not stupid. I think the problem is, most guys are just looking...

Btw, how d'u tell if a guy is gay?
    Last edited by doll69; 21-02-06 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doll69
    dono, I've thought of that. I'm very attracted to this guy. He'd hardly have to do any 'work' to get it, but he's not even trying for it, that's why I'm stumped...
    Daaammmmnnn
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

doll69 says:

"dono, I've thought of that. I'm very attracted to this guy. He'd hardly have to do any 'work' to get it, but he's not even trying for it, that's why I'm stumped..."

huh?

..ok mssg was too short blah blah

Doll 69: This is not a flame just a question. Do you feel comfortable saying "he would no have to do much to get it"? When you say it do you mean the freaky-juju? Whatever happened to girls that made you chase it? Man it takes the fun out of it when you can get a slice of a girl for as little as a bag of crisps!

Just wondering is all

Hey Kieran, nah it's ok I guess you're right. If he invited me to his place that night I would not have gone. What I'm trying to say is, he would not have to do as much as he may *think* he does. For example, I am comfortable with him seeing other ppl or even sleeping with other ppl whatever. I would not expect him to pay for dates or whatnot, but maybe give me a call or take me out once in a while (i mean, i would do this with multiple guys at the same time so he's allowed to do his thing), that's what i mean. but not reciprocating at all is no go.

I don't understand why this guy is so pursue-worthy either. On paper, he is not quite what you call an 'ideal catch', when I tell people about him they just raise their eyebrows. but he just has a way about him that no other guy (that i know of!!) possess. Attraction is subconscious on many levels. Plus, being made to understand by multiple people that I'm immediately being placed in the 'taken' or 'would not be interested' category when ppl meet me, made me realize that I would have to put in the moves myself or nothing is ever going to happen. I'll just have to fine tune it in a way to increase the chance of the best outcome happening. I do understand the concept 'too easy' though. Do you think I've been overly aggressive in this situation? I'm still learning.

freaky-juju, lol!

I would say AVOID this mildly crazy plan you have of multiple dating/ju-ju'ing... you will, unfortunately, get a label.. and not a nice label. Yes it's unfair that women get called things for bonking around and men get labelled stallion.. but that's the way the world is.

Men are hard wired to fertilise as many wombs as they can.. women are not hard wired to do this... so really.. they don't have the excuse of nature for being a multiple frisker! Just my mad opinion.

I would say set fire to this guys house... steal his eyebrows and eat his dog.. then.. if you still find you like him then go for it. Otherwise just bin him.

Also... why don't you try just dating/humping one guy? You may like it!

I *do* want to find that one guy which makes me feel like I dont need another someday. But I have learnt it's better to keep my options open. I dont want to end up settling cos that is my worst nightmare. Oh yea, nobody needs to know what I'm doing, so I know I can avoid that label...I think

p.s. I've already 'binned' him
    Last edited by doll69; 21-02-06 at 08:49 PM.

Tone Guest
    Lol Tone, no it's not the same guy. I'm not photogenic nor do I have any pics store on the comp sorry!
    Oh.. I get it - you just don't like me.

K. Just say so next time...

*runs to room to sob in pillow*

Lol, pls dont. Even if I did have one, I am always more than reluctant to post my pics/send my pics to ANYONE. The internet is such a...public place, you never know who might be looking...I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this way...

Tone Guest
    But you know who'd be looking.

Me.

Any updates on the situation, doll???

Nope, i've decided to forget about it. Seems like we don't want the same thing- that was clear to me before I posted. I am just more confused than anything.

He showed a lot of signs which indicate he may have been interested, for e.g., despite not knowing each other that well, he remembers very fine details about me, goes out of his way for me, is interested in what I have to say, asks about me, looks into my eyes and smiles the whole time. Plus, if he had not shown signs that he was physically attracted, I would not have made a move at all.

Last time I saw him I called him up to ask where to buy something cos I was near where he worked. He told me to come up to where he worked so he could take me to buy it, so he gave me directions to the place. I went there and he ended up taking me to a place where it would have taken me the same time to get there than to where he worked. He also remembered what I wanted to buy cos I mentioned it to him about a month ago. He could have just given me directions to the store instead of coming down to meet me. So he took me there, asked about me, told the person what I wanted, and where it was placed and the right colour, I didn't have to do a single thing.

This guy is really sweet and nice (the most important thing!), good-looking (I think anyway), has a way and quiet confidence about him which I LOVE! Though I don't even know if he's available *cringe*

A guy friend pointed out that it was unlikely to work out anyway since we have very different backgrounds (especially in the educational and economical sense, though not that I think it matters). My friends say I should hunt down other guys, and I just laugh, lol. It's rare that I feel real attraction towards someone and could see myself being with. Not to mention my hectic schedule which limits my opportunities. All I know is, life is hard, and I am sad.

That is all.

p.s. btw Tone, seeing my digi cam is broken, I DO a webcam I can take pics w/ (though it's disassembled right now) I'll try and pm a few to you next week k? I have exams though so gimme some time
    Last edited by doll69; 23-02-06 at 09:55 PM.

Tone Guest
    Well - it sounds like he's either taken already, gay, or just not interested. If he was he'd probably be going for it, especially since you react to him.

It's for the best, no worries - you'll find someone soon.

p.s. btw Tone, seeing my digi cam is broken, I DO a webcam I can take pics w/ (though it's disassembled right now) I'll try and pm a few to you next week k? I have exams though so gimme some time
    Rock on.

Oh yea, nobody needs to know what I'm doing, so I know I can avoid that label...I think
    Yup, lying is always a good idea.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast