+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A great beginning, but a horrible ending.

Unhappy A great beginning, but a horrible ending.

This will be a long story.

In December 2004, I was starting to fall for a girl. Nearly after a few weeks of talking. We would talk on the phone for a few hours a night, sometimes talking until 6 in the morning. I was afraid to tell her how I truly felt about her, so, I turned to one of my friends, as I was talking to her about this girl I was falling for. Until I sent the message, I didn't realize I was telling the girl whom I liked all of my feelings about her. I had never felt so embarassed before. Then fate decided to smile on me, and she professed she was falling for me as well. I never felt so happy in my entire life.

So, we decided to "see" eachother; however, at the time she lived an hour away from me. I wanted to see her so badly. In January of 2005, I decided to see her, but, a problem occured, and the weather forecast predicted a brutal blizzard (This is around the metro Philadelphia area) to hit on that Saturday. I didn't care if I blizzard was coming, I was going to see her. We both agreed to see each other anyway.

The night before I felt so nervous about seeing her, I couldn't even play Vodka Pong properly. I finally came back to my apartment at 3 am, and I felt so out of it. Then, I decided to take a little nap until 6am, and then I would head out to see her. I woke up, and then I walked to the train station. I read the schedule wrong, so I was stuck out in the cold waiting for the train to go and see her. It was so worth it to wait for an hour just to see her.

Oh god was I so nervous. My feet were so cold, and I'm still feeling the effects of all of that vodka. Finally, my train arrived at the train station, and then I walked upstairs waiting for her. I was looking around for her, and then she came up to me, and she shook me hand and smiled at me. Then we proceeded to walk to her sister's house. It was snowing so hard, and I was still so nervous, and I could tell she was nervous; however, I was just watching her walk with a smile on my face.

We finally made it to her sister's house, and I walked inside, had a short little conversation her sister and brother in law. We only had a few moments alone, but they were quiets moments, as we were so nervous to even talk to each other.

So, I finally decided to do something, but I didn't want to say it where her sister and brother in law can hear it. So, I remembered I had a box of Sweethearts in my pocket. I quickly looked through them, and chose two, and they were "Will you be mine" and "Kiss me", and then I handed them to her. She read them over, looked over at me, then she smiled at me, and she shook her head yes.

However, the blizzard was getting worse by the hour. So I had to head over back to my place. We finally arrived at the train station, and she said to me, "Why won't you kiss me already?", and I replied, "I was saving that for the end, it makes a better story". I smiled, and then we began to kiss. Once we kissed, we couldn't stop, and then we slipped each other some tongue, and it just a whole lot better. We would of kept going but my train was leaving, so I ran as quickly as I could but once I got on the train, I slipped and I hurt my back and right knee, I was in pain for a week, but it was worth it.

After a year of being alone, and feeling ugly and unlikeable, I finally met someone who likes me and for whom I can have fun with.

So, I asked her to be my Valentine and we were going to spend the night together in Philadelphia in a hotel room. I spent 70 dollars on a new outfit and 110 for a room; however, the rest of money was lost due to unexpected bills, so I could only give her myself and words on Valentines day. She was happy with that. First off, we got lost en route to the hotel, and it was drizzling, more over, the hotel key couldn't work, but I finally got it to work and we were finally in, and while watching The Notebook, our lips did the talking and it was another incredible night for which I'll never forget.

I had to leave Philadelphia and go back home to New York, and we decided to stay with eachother. I would always ask to come see her, but she would never give me an answer, and her cell phone broke, so I had to settle talking to her via the internet. I waited for three long months, and in May I finally got to see her again. There was one problem, I had a job, and I couldn't take off, so I quit that job to spend three days with her. So, I left to see her, a 5 hour train ride with an extra 2 hours added waiting for the trains to come inbetween stops. One of the nights, a very surreal thing happened, the room was dark, and the moonlight was reflecting off her face, I looked into her eyes and she looked into my eyes as well. I smiled and so did she, and then she kissed me. At that moment, I began to think to myself that nothing, and I mean nothing can ever top that moment ever.

However, 3 and a half later, she broke up with me. We were fightning and the distance was killing us. Ironically, she broke up with me via text message. I began to drink heavily, and I told her about that, which upset her a lot. A week or two after we broke she contacted me, and she had no desire to get back with me (Why should I ask again? She's the one who broke up with me). So for seven long months, I tried to get her back, shared memories, gave a poem and gave her a story with aspirations to be with her yet again. But, all of that was to no use, and 7 months later, just like the first night she broke up with me. I cry myself to sleep, and she's the first thing I think about when I go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning.

Thanks for listening.

It's rough dude. Long Distance relationships are tricky that way. Best of luck; it's not the end of the world.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Yeah, they are tricky that way. These moments still captivate me. How do I fully move on?

Time. I don't have a good answer for you. It took a while to get over that relationship. Every relationship I've been in since then has been easy to get over; I find a new gal rather quickly who's better than the last.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I find a new gal rather quickly who's better than the last.
    who knew....that you had a gf....
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    who knew....that you had a gf....
    Where were you last week when I needed ya?

7 months ho . try going out and having fun with freinds that trully cares about you. stop talking about her watch tv while you sleep setting on sleep it helps while watch a movie or something or go to the gym work out everyday till yu are tired you'll sleep without even thinking and you won't dream either.
    wake up early with music not a sad one something happy and have breakfast and a good talk with your parnets or who ever lives with you.
    keep yourself busy during the day and have fun try to enjoy life i know it's hard but do the best you can. (don't drink too much it won't work)