+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oral sex and faking

Oral sex and faking

Hello!

I have a not so big problem, but it bothers me. My bf and i connect quite well in bed, but when it comes to oral sex, he doesn't do so well. I've given him several pointers, but he still doesn't bring me to an orgasm. I don't know, whether it is my fault or his. But that's not the main problem. The thing is that i don't know how to react. So i faked it. I know that's really not the nicest thing to do. But on the other hand it is the nicest thing to do. I can't just say: "ok, honey, come on up. This is not going anywhere." So if anyone had the same experience or can imagine the situation, please, comment.

Actually, you can say that. I doubt he'll care. It could psychological... for either of you.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Maybe you just dont get off completely to oral, get someone else to try and see if he can do it.

lol
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Personally, there is no greater turn-on than being with a lady as she experiences her orgasm, and knowing that I played a part in it. And few things are more of a turn-off than being with a lady when she fakes a climax.

Faking is still better than berating or ridiculing him so it's not the worst you could have done. I have a LOT of respect for partners who can say (or, better yet, communicate the idea without saying anything), "Hey, this isn't working - let's try something else." And then we can work together to find something that DOES work!

I'm very grateful to the partners who have helped me develop skill and technique. Not everybody reacts the same way to something, and a given person's reaction may vary from day to day. There's nothing dishonorable or insulting about that. But please be genuine.

just let him know in a nice way , not just "ok , it isnt working , just give up "

try to tell him when it feels good and not to stop once he hits that spot .

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Maybe you just dont get off completely to oral, get someone else to try and see if he can do it.
    Alright; I'll volunteer.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Yeah there's no point faking just tell him how to do it better, I have faked before though, just to get it over with. *Gasps*

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

lmfao OV.

I would agree.

But failing that method just try farting... see what happens.. cant hurt?

Suck my Bawls...

Don't fake it! You're rewarding him for a job poorly done.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/w/SNL---Colonel-Angus?v=ATdGKj6JTuY&search=colonel%20angus[/url]
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 23-02-06 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran
    lmfao OV.

I would agree.

But failing that method just try farting... see what happens.. cant hurt?

You really like farting. Your solution to so many problems in this forum include farting. I wonder what your diet is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mucka
    I can't just say: "ok, honey, come on up. This is not going anywhere." So if anyone had the same experience or can imagine the situation, please, comment.
    Instead of saying, "come on up", just pull him up and hug him, and then try something else.

I don't respnod to oral. I like it, mostly cause of the attention but I don't orgasm.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    I don't respnod to oral. I like it, mostly cause of the attention but I don't orgasm.
    That's only cause you haven't been with any of the guys from LF... haven't you read any of the stories?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    That's only cause you haven't been with any of the guys from LF... haven't you read any of the stories?!?
    I don't know about the rest of the girls, but the stories that really stick with me are Late Vamp's stories.

I will never date again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    LOL..

Well I have one suggestion that has worked on girls for me. That is to have the guy tease you. Like just as he is about to go on you. He should back off. Make sure he blows on you too!. Like when you are trying clean your glasses it helps allot.. Then slowly move forward again making sure he is teasing you the whole way with is breath and everything else and then after all that start going at you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast