+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Being used? I wonder..

Being used? I wonder..

Well, to make this short. I have a friend (a girl). Here's the thing; when she's in trouble or something, i'm the person who helped her to solve them (yeah, she asked me to help her). This always happens (dunno for how long already) but it's kinda annoying to me that when she's in the opposite situation (free/happy or whatever), she ignored me (she has a bf btw). What kind of friend is that?

Sorry for my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by Mezzan
    Well, to make this short. I have a friend (a girl). Here's the thing; when she's in trouble or something, i'm the person who helped her to solve them (yeah, she asked me to help her). This always happens (dunno for how long already) but it's kinda annoying to me that when she's in the opposite situation (free/happy or whatever), she ignored me (she has a bf btw). What kind of friend is that?

Sorry for my bad english
    She's not your friend, you're hers. Next time she aks for help say you're busy or it's not your business anymore, even if you really want to help.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Alrighty! i'll try it. thanks man (yeah, i love to help people but not being a tool for them)

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Tone Guest
    Test it out - find an excuse or something to ask her to help you with.. see how she responds. If she is totally open and willing to help, cool. If she says she can't because she has a tanning bed appointment - be done with her.

o_o lloyd

Test it out - find an excuse or something to ask her to help you with.. see how she responds. If she is totally open and willing to help, cool. If she says she can't because she has a tanning bed appointment - be done with her.
    Thanks Tone, i'll try wif that first.