+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Inquiring some of your knowledge, to benefit myself :)

I'm trying to figure out why I feel like this.

So here's my situation. It's not a biggie, but I just wanted to hear what you guys think is going on. Basically I believe it's all me, but I have very mixed feelings about this situation.

I have been good friends with this girl Sarah for a few years now, and we know a lot about eachother. We're both very open people. She's told me recently that she's liked me for a while, and this isn't new news. And I have thought about how awesome she is quite a bit, and I told her that "I'm pretty fond of you too, and I like you a lot, but that we're just freinds, and we need to keep it there for now. Maybe something can come out of it down the road somehwere." So we're still gonna chill, and get to know eachother on a deeper level, but sorta leave the sex and committment out of it for a little bit. So that's that.

Last weekend we chilled out for most of the weekend, and we had a great time, and I went home thinking "Wow, this girl is pretty sweet, I really do think I 'like like' her." Then a couple days passed, and we talked on the phone every night, and sent each other txt's through out the day and such, but I noticed that I really didn't even miss her, or think about hanging out with her that much. Then lastnight she came over to my place, and we just chilled out, played guitar, and had some freinds over. I couldn't stop looking at her and thinking how beautiful she was, and how I just wanted us to be together right now, and that I didn't want to wait any longer. My mind was made up, I felt absolutly crazy about her.

Then I woke up this morning, and I don't feel crazy about her. I just feel normal, like she's my freind, and I think she's attractive, and I woudn't mind hooking up with her sometime in the near future. But I don't feel that solid "craziness" about her unless I'm with her.

I guess I forget what all of this feels like, I havent been single in 5 or 6 years, and I'm sorta liking it. But at the same time. This girl is the "Marriage Material" kind of girl.

Okay, I'm tired of typng, so if you wanna know anything else, or anything, just say so.
    Last edited by dono; 24-02-06 at 01:15 AM.

What's the question?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Why don't you just go for it?

Opportunities like these don't come everyday, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    What's the question?
    lol, yeah I guess that would help. Uhm, I really don't know what the question is exactly. Just maybe, why do I feel so on and off about this? How can I feel crazy about her one moment, and then the next moment, just want to keep enjoying being single if you know what I mean. Like I said, she really is one of the most amazing girls I have ever met. And I'm crazy about her, most of the time I'm near her, but when I'm away, my mind is not even thinking about her most of the time. Do I really like her, but I'm just not ready for a relationship? Or am I having too much fun doing whatever the crap I want to? I dunno. Any input is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by dono
    Any input is fine.
    I agree with this.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Why don't you just go for it?

Opportunities like these don't come everyday, you know.
    Yeah, I feel ya... errrr (In a non-sexual way) I mean, yeah. But It's like, sometimes I'm just so random. Like 2 weeks ago, I got up, got in my car after packing a little bit of clothing and food, and drove like 1,500 miles for the hell of it, and hooked up with some bitches along the way. I don't want to give that freedom up, but something keeps telling me how nice it'd be to come home after work, and be able to sit by the fire with my honey and watch seinfeld, then go make dinner and have crazy sex

I dunno. Maybe I'll give it anyother week or 2 of us just chillin out to see if anything changes, or comes up.

BUT ID STILL LIKE TO KNOW WHY I FEEL SO OFF & ON ABOUT THIS. HMM... IS IT NORMAL?
    Last edited by dono; 24-02-06 at 01:56 AM.

had about the same with a girl couple of years back......I then figured she wasn't the one I wanted to be with because I couldn't really claim I liked her that way when I was not aroud her. Wouldn't be fair to her, and will seriously jeopardise your friendship.
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

I think it has a lot more to do with your own personal state, the state you are in....rather than how you feel about her. Timing is everything.

And I think that your feelings for her are totally there, but that you're in more of a solo guy, selfish state. Nothing wrong with that. Just where you're at right now.

You could go slowly with it.

I've let great opportunitites pass me by because I wasn't ready for them at that time in my life. I can't regret it cause that would be silly, but I will admit I did feel some regret after time passed and I realized that there aren't that many times someone you are good friedns with and attracted to...and enjoy the company of.....well, it doesn't come around too often.

Even for attractive, smart guys like you!

BUT ID STILL LIKE TO KNOW WHY I FEEL SO OFF & ON ABOUT THIS. HMM... IS IT NORMAL?
    HOW SHOULD WE KNOW?

the fact that you said you think the girl is "awesome" means one of two things..

Either you are 5 or...

you are one of these...
    Suck my Bawls...

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran
    the fact that you said you think the girl is "awesome" means one of two things..

Either you are 5 or...

you are one of these...
    Haha, yeah, well. I can say confidently that I am neither of those. Oh, and by the way... define "amazing": inspiring awe or admiration or wonder. I see no Problem with that.

We've been hanging out quite a bit now, and so I think we both are planning to get together. The only bad thing I can see coming out of this is if sex gets introduced into the relationship too early, or even at all. Sure sex is good, but I'm not a virgin by any means, and she is all virgin. I just don't know how that's gonna work out. Hmmm...
    Last edited by dono; 24-02-06 at 09:03 PM.

Sure sex is good, but I'm not a virgin by any means, and she is all virgin. I just don't know how that's gonna work out. Hmmm...
    Try PIITP; she'll maintain her virgin status, and you...well you get to PIITP

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Try PIITP; she'll maintain her virgin status, and you...well you get to PIITP
    dono + PIITP = No Way

dono + PIITP = No Way

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast