+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Limerence: have you experienced it

Limerence: have you experienced it

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence[/url]

*raises hand* Peak crystallization is so damn annoying.

Tone Guest
    Assuming that aliens are here, what is the best way for us to react. There are a couple main scenarios that should be considered.

1)They are somehow helpful, and any difficulties that we are subjected to because of them would best be described as growing pains or unpleasant medicine.

2)They are doing something out of self interest and with little to no concern for the well being of humans. This scenario runs the spectrum from them simply giving us crappy trade agreements to some fill-in-the-blank take-over the world scenario.

3)Like number 2, except they are just trying to go in, get the task (whatever it is) done, and get out of here. I suppose you could say this is the "aliens are concientious campers on earth" scenario. This one is pretty unlikely and not all that worth commenting, just needed to mention it exists.

so if we can all assume for the sake of the post that they exist, and respond as though they exist, I for one would greatly appreciate it.

Yep, I'll have to say I have...

Tone - You been smokin with Carp?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Word, I think i am right now. Err, maybe I like her a lot tho.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Tone - You been smokin with Carp?
    Oops. Thought this was spam.

yes i have , thats what i used to feel when i was extremely attracted to a girl ... now i just go for em no matter if i have this or not .

Wow. Just.. wow.

Limerence... limerence has been my life. The only people I have met in real life that I have liked... it has never been extremely strong. A mere infatuation of some sorts was enough to throw me into the first steps of limerence. The girls that I have had the strongest feelings with have been girls I have met online. The limerence developed and it has lasted for a long time... in fact, it still affects me now. Limerence has not just affected my life, it has been my "love" life. I felt really sad and felt a feeling in my heart, like there was a void. That is how well that article mirrored me.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Off2College
    [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence[/url]

*raises hand* Peak crystallization is so damn annoying.
    that was some of the biggest BS ever. You people are not buying that shiet are you?. People always said that "that" or "limerence" as they call "it" was infatuation, now there is three? well, they are only proving me right that it is all one and the same thing.

IT IS FAWKING ALL ONE AND THE SAME FAWKING THING!

soon, we will be up to four when they try to classify different types of limerence lol.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."