+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Random

Tone Guest

Random

Voodoo zombies are people poisoned by a cocktail of extremely toxic extracts which put the victim into a comatic state. The people is thought dead and buried. During this state the brain becomes severly damaged due to the poisoning and lack of oxygen from being buried. Later, the voodoo priest would dig up the zombified person who will have no memory of his former life and only be able to understand basic functions. A slave, and a zombie, if you will.

Don't drink or else......

You will become a ZOMBIE!!!!!

(And no one will date you or have sex with you and you will grow old and lonely and die a horrible death.)

Zombies!!! :d

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Have you been hanging out with carp these days, Tone?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

how did they eat while buried , a body cant stay there without eating or breathing ... no matter if the brain is dead ... doesnt sound right .

duh, tone. a virus makes zombies, not burying them, everybody knows that.

[url]http://www.fvza.org/zscience1.html[/url]

this isnt real is it ? i mean it cant be ... its just impossible ... sounds like damn resident evil .

I watch Shaun of the Dead on Sunday mornings instead of going to church.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    this isnt real is it ? i mean it cant be ... its just impossible ... sounds like damn resident evil .
    It's real... at least it was.

It is an old practice they would use back in the day... no modern-day reports are made but I'm sure in 3rd world countries this could be possibly happening.

And they wouldn't leave them buried long.. you can survive without food and limited oxygen for a few hours, maybe a day or two.

It's not quite resident evil.. they aren't gettin up and goin around trying to eat brains.

yea , that movie is hilarious . i liked it alot ... but i mean ... of course it cant happen ... shit i actually believed that stupid web site for a second ... LMAO at myself ...

Tone Guest
    LoL Shaun of the Dead is HILARIOUS!!

Let me just post this whole post of this guy:
    Zombies are real, to an extent.

There are three types of 'zombies'. The Haiti voodoo zombie, the undead zombie and the viral zombie.

The word zombie comes from the Kimbundu word 'zumbi' which means one without spirit, in complete basics.
    Voodoo zombies are people poisoned by a cocktail of extremely toxic extracts which put the victim into a comatic state. The people is thought dead and buried. During this state the brain becomes severly damaged due to the poisoning and lack of oxygen from being buried. Later, the voodoo priest would dig up the zombified person who will have no memory of his former life and only be able to understand basic functions. A slave, and a zombie, if you will.

Now, actual corpses rising after death to feast on living flesh? No, that's not possible. When a body ceases to function, it's brain and organs shut down, that's it. The body becomes a rock, it's a shell, it's absolutely impossible to animate the body. So no, undead zombies are nada.

Finally, although it has never happened, i wont ever rule out the real possibility of a viral outbreak such as the one seen in 28 Days Later. In that movie they are not actually zombies of course, just people infected with a virus which takes away everything from them except basic instint and of course, deep rage. I don't see why such a virus couldn't actually exist, something which could be transfered through saliva or blood and make the host violent, etc.

Undead, no.
    Voodoo, yes.
    Viral, plausable.
    But I LOVE horror zombie movies.. They are so fun
    Last edited by Tone; 24-02-06 at 11:12 PM.

Tone, are you a sociologist?

Tone Guest
    I am if you want me to be baby.

Ummmm.........what?

Can I spank you and call you Sally? j/k I don't want to make Lloyd jealous.

OK- singing off gotta go do some work (for once).

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast