+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need a few tips when going out with someone

need a few tips when going out with someone

now i have found the girl i have been looking for, i just need to know a few things...

* when i walk somewhere with her, would it be better for us to hold hands or for me to put my arm around her?
    *also i were goin to the cinema at the weekend, when i sit next to her shall i put my arm around her and her head on my shoulder?
    *and how offen should we kiss? when im just walking about somewere?
    *is there anything else girls like these kind of things?

thanks for any help

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not all girls like to have their boyfriends hanging all over them in public, so these are questions you will have to work out with this girl. One thing I can say for sure is that you should NOT be touching her at all when you meet her parents or when she meets yours.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by helpme...
    now i have found the girl i have been looking for, i just need to know a few things...

* when i walk somewhere with her, would it be better for us to hold hands or for me to put my arm around her?
    *also i were goin to the cinema at the weekend, when i sit next to her shall i put my arm around her and her head on my shoulder?
    *and how offen should we kiss? when im just walking about somewere?
    *is there anything else girls like these kind of things?

thanks for any help
    First thing I'd say is to just chill out. Just go with the flow man, if you feel like putting your arm around her, then do it. She'll let you know if she doesn't want you to. And if you want to kiss her, (I'm guessing you're like 15) then just ask her. Some girls appreciate a guy who will ask them. (So I've been told) There's nothing wrong with holding hands when walking down the street. I hold hands with some of my friends (that are females) sometimes, just because. Just go with the flow.

so i will probably just hold hands then i think i'd prefer that and also when you uaslly meet up with them do you usally kiss or just say hi and so on?

Quote Originally Posted by dono
    I hold hands with some of my friends (that are females) sometimes, just because. Just go with the flow.
    Thanks for clearing that up for us.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Well, I don't want anyone on here to get any ideas that I'm some weird frenchie that holds hands with his guy freinds or something. Plus I'm sort of homophobic.