+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going to the Cinema...

Going to the Cinema...

me and my girlfriend are going to the cinema this weekend and i was wondering what my actions should be while were watching the film? i would like know what actions i can do like putting my arm around her, feeling her leg and how about kissing? should we do that too before or after the film? i would like to know these things because i dont want her think im not giving her enough attention and thinking i dont want to.

ok more background ... how old are you? (i think 15) .. how long have you been dating with her ? ... seriously , we cant tell you "hey at 20 mins after the guy stabs the murderer in the movie , move your left hand on her right leg ..." figure it out yourself ... i wonder what your gonna ask later ?

umm guys ... how do i penetrate this girl , how should i go at it ? like do i shove it or ...

geez , cant you youngings do anything by yourselves anymore ...oh wait im just a couple of years older ... guess its because i was raised in a kick ass way .

sazzya1987 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by helpme...
    me and my girlfriend are going to the cinema this weekend and i was wondering what my actions should be while were watching the film? i would like know what actions i can do like putting my arm around her, feeling her leg and how about kissing? should we do that too before or after the film? i would like to know these things because i dont want her think im not giving her enough attention and thinking i dont want to.
    I don't see why you would need help with that. Just go with the flow and see what happens, do what you feel is best, if she moves your hand away or isnt ready she will tell you what she would like you to do.
    When I went to the movies with my boyfriend for the first time he was nearvous and wasn't sure what to do, I was the one that had to make the first move and by doing so in the movie I stroked his hand and he smiled at me, I then lifted his arm up and put it round me and snuggled next to him while watching the movies, this was an indercation to him now of what I like to do with him in the movies, which is basically to snuggle up together. I'm not saying you should let her do the first move as you both may be nearvous, but just go with what you feel you want to do in the movies.

depends on the genre but you should figure it out yourself

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When I go to the movies, I like to watch the movie. I find it distracting to have the person sitting next to me trying to touch me, and if they tried to kiss me I would be annoyed. There is a time and place for everything, and I doubt the people sitting near you would really appreciate having to watch you two make out.

But maybe that's just me.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Defintely no kissing in the movie. absolutely, definitely not.

I'd say stick with holding her hand - if it isn't covered with popcorn butter! Or putting your hand on her leg.

You can always go for a walk after the movie and hold her hand. And take her to a more secluded place for a kiss, if you're looking for a good opportunity to plant one on her.

I like having a kiss and a cuddle in the cinema, awww. :]

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Do the old "Popcorn Tub" trick!!

At least it's worth a laugh (probably ours!)
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Popcorn Tub trick? What's that?

u dont wanna know, if its what iam thinking of

is that where the guy buys a tub of popcorn for the couple to share and he ummmmm pops his penis through the bottom so as she eats the popcorn...
    yeah and u can get the rest urself :/

Ugh, Lloyd!! I should've guessed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Do the old "Popcorn Tub" trick!!

At least it's worth a laugh (probably ours!)
    that's exactly what i thought!

i wonder if it works ...
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by PhaZo
    i wonder if it works ...
    lol
    Yeah, it works!
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

sure, and i'll bet you had to buy the super large size as well, right lloyd?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast