+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is everything fine?

Is everything fine?

I have a question. Is it normal that after few months of going out couples(young - about 20 yrs old) stop making out and before they were making out very often? (they stop because girl doesnt want to anymore)(they decide on not having sex until marriage) Why does it happen? Does it mean anything bad if girl doesnt want to make out anymore f.ex. that she got bored of a guy? Or can it because she is really stressed out and tired? Thanks for any help

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe since you are deciding to wait for sex, she doesn't think it wise to be engaging in arousing behaviors. Who knows? You will probably have to ask her.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yea, we said we will have sex after marriage. But then we were making out for about 4.5-5 months very often and we both enjoyed it. So why the sudden change? She says she is tired and stressed out with schoolwork and that everything is fine. But I am so worried

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, how are the other aspects of your relationship? Do you have anything in common besides making out? Maybe she just wants to be sure that there is more to this relationship than the physical. I mean, if that is the measure of your entire relationship, then you are in trouble.

By the way, 20 is too young to be thinking about marriage, in my opinion.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

She still says she loves me, we spend much time together. I'm not with her just for making out - but I got worried because we stopped so rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by mm34t
    She still says she loves me, we spend much time together. I'm not with her just for making out - but I got worried because we stopped so rapidly.
    Have you told her that you're worried? You shouldn't be embarrassed- she probably has a very good reason and will happily explain it.

I will go with the suggestion someone already offered- since she knows you won't be having any sex before marriage, she is afraid of engaging in things that arouse her- because it really is very hard to just suddenly stop everything because you can't go any further- it must be very frustrating, I can imagine... the reason she just suddenly stopped could be because she is now even more attracted to you than before and really, genuinely IS scared that if you engage in anything arousing, she just can't stop herself...

But talk to her... she's the only one who has the answer, the people on this board can only guess as we cannot read her mind...

And by the way! Kudos to you for having the patience, belief and strength to wait until marriage! That really takes guts!