+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why I believe that "soulmates" exist...

Why I believe that "soulmates" exist...

everyone,

I did not know where to post this, so I went here to be on the safe side...

I have been with my boyfriend for 6 months, and already, I know that he's my soulmate... "the one"... the prince on the white horse. I know that all couples think this way, but I will write our story here to prove it...

He lives in england and I live in Denmark. We're both aviation enthusiasts... we met through an aviation forum where he's the admin and I'm a member- one day, he had to quit posting, and he added me to his MSN list. We chatted back and forth, and I actually didn't really like him- he was far too much of a tyrant on the forum he was formerly an admin on Well, one day he came to denmark, and because my mom thought the poor boy shouldn't spend money on a hotel, he stayed at our house- that's basically how we met

We've both spent a lot of time and money travelling between denmark and england all the time... and he has done so incredibly much for me...

I suffer from Asperger Syndrome- look it up on the internet, it's not as bad as it sounds But it makes me terribly insecure, and makes me quite a difficult girlfriend at times... he tackles that SO great though... and even though he knew from the beginning, that didn't stop him from falling in love with me... it never even scared him... and every time it kicks in, and I get some of my insecurity fits, he's there for me... reassures me that I am not as bad as I think I am and that he loves me to the bone...

Disaster struck around December... I am on birthcontrol pills but it turned out they didn't work properly and I got pregnant... my boyfriend bought a ticket from england to denmark the second I told him I was pregnant. We went to the doctor and got the pregnancy confirmed- I was 6 weeks gone. We made the tough decission to get an abortion- it was not the easy way out, trust me- in fact, I wanted to have the baby but I have just recently gotten through 6 years of depression and psychosises and I am still not stable enough to have a child.. the fact that we don't live together yet and simply don't have the funds would make it impossible. Giving the baby up for adoption would have worn me down mentally- I know that I would end up comitting suicide knowing that my baby was out there, hating me and wondering why he/she wasn't good enough for her parents to keep... doctors advised me to get the abortion too, and that pretty much settled it.. my boyfriend went home but promised me that he would be here when the procedure was scheduled to take place.

I went to another examination at the hospital to have an ultra sound and to determine how the procedure should take place and when. It was scheduled for the 10th of febuary. I called up my boyfriend and told him- he immediately took the time he needed off work and ordered a ticket for the 8th. And he came over.

We spend the days before the procedure just trying to forget about it... he promised me that one day, we would have lots of kids... and all of them would be wanted... someday, we would be a happy family... and that we would get through this. That he loved me. He held me when I cried and shook me back to reality when I was going insane. He was so strong.

The 10th arrived, no matter how much we wanted it to stay away.... my mom and he went with me to the hospital, and all the way, he held my hand and hugged me... we got there, I got changed into hospital clothing, talked to the anaesthesiologists and just got ready. He and my mom were the only ones shaking like leaves.

I was taken into the operating theatre- he was allowed to come with me. He never let go of my hand. I was put on the operating table, got all the needles stuck in me and the doctors told me to get ready to fall asleep. He stroked my cheek, told me it'd be alright... said he loved me. And that's all I remember...

When i woke up, he was the first one I saw. He immediately kissed me and told me that he loved me- fooled around to cheer me up. And despite the pains, he had me laughing. My mom joined us, I got something to eat- but the pains were getting unbearable. The nurses and doctors kept drugging me, but to no avail. In the end, they decided to admit me- that was 5 hrs after the procedure. Normally, you're able to go home after 2.

I was admitted, and after a huge fight with the doctors, my boyfriend was allowed to stay. We even got our own room. The psychological aspect of it all had started to reveal itself though and I just felt terrible. Once again he had to held me while I cried and dry away my tears- he was so strong...

Two days went by. I had several fits where I could nothing but cry- I even rolled over, facing the wall, refusing to turn around so he could dry away my tears and hold me... I still feel horrible for turning my back to him during those times... it wasn't easy for him either... but he kept being strong...

On the second day, it was my turn to be strong... accidentally, sonogram pictures dropped out of my journal, and my boyfriend saw him... I think it really struck him there.... he got to see the foetus- that made it so real to him... it's the first time I've seen tears run down his face... then, the b*tchslap- "had I not agreed with you and said we should pick the abortion, I know you would've had the baby. I'm sorry I made you go through this."... no questions asked... and I know he was right (I don't regret having the abortion... but had we not been together, it would've looked differently, I know that... but my relationship comes before anything else, and he gets a say in everything i do that has anything to do with "us")... I just told him no and hugged him... that was all I could do.

That day, the doctors found out the reason for the excessive pains I had been having... tissue and blood was building up inside my uterus and I couldn't get rid of it myself. I was told that I needed an emergency surgery, and while my boyfriend could do nothing but stand and watch, I was once again wheeled down to the operating theatre...

After the surgery, I was well enough to go to my room instead of the recovery room... my boyfriend immediately jumped up and hugged me when I was wheeled in- it was just wonderful to be back in his arms...

I continued having fits and he continued holding me close when I did... even when I turned around and wouldn't let him hug me or dry away my tears, he kept stroking my back and shoulders, telling me that everything would be alright.

The day after, I was discharged from the hospital. It was also the day my boyfriend had to go back to england... I was well enough to go with my dad to drop him off at the airport, and while we were kissing and hugging goodbye, he told me: "I trust that you'll come over soon. And when you do, you're staying for a month!"

That was 12 days ago... he still calls me at least once every three days, we txt message each other at least 3 times a day, and we still talk at least every second day on MSN... every time I try to call him, he doesn't pick up- just to call me back 2 seconds after I've hung up, LOL!

The 25th, I ordered a one way ticket to england to come over for the month he had offered... today, I got the message that he had been talking to his friend and this friend offered that he, his girlfriend, my boyfriend and me found a place where we could live as two couples... I am overly ecstatic- I just can't wait for the 28th to arrive!!!

He has only been my boyfriend for 6 months... yet, he's already everything I've dreamed of, he supports me like no one ever has and he sets everything aside to do so...

if soulmates really do exist, I think I've found mine...

Good Lord! Cliff note version?
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Good Lord! Cliff note version?
    I know it's long can't shorten it down though... no one needs to read it, I just wanted it on "paper"

Cool; it's late. I'll read it Monday morning at work, I'll have more time.

Here you go, Lloyd:

She says her guy is definitely her "soulmate" since he didn't dump her when he got her pregnant. Rather, he stood by her as she went in for her abortion. Now they are moving in together (along with another couple). I believe she said that she is in the 19-20 year age range, she has known this guy for 6 months, and she is moving out of the country to be with him.

Good luck with that, malaj.

malaj, I took the time to read what you wrote. If you truly believe you found your soulmate, then I am very happy for you. I wish you two best of luck

Wooptie fawking doo for you, yeay, you have a boyfriend and you think he is "the one". Well you and Neo can go and have 50 babies then.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Wooptie fawking doo for you, yeay, you have a boyfriend and you think he is "the one". Well you and Neo can go and have 50 babies then.
    errr... right.

I feel sorry for you... you just have to make comments like that, don't you?

Who's Neo? doubt I want to have babies with him...

entertaining nontheless... I think

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Here you go, Lloyd:

She says her guy is definitely her "soulmate" since he didn't dump her when he got her pregnant. Rather, he stood by her as she went in for her abortion. Now they are moving in together (along with another couple). I believe she said that she is in the 19-20 year age range, she has known this guy for 6 months, and she is moving out of the country to be with him.

Good luck with that, malaj.
    THank you... the pregnancy thing is not the only reason I believe this... I do have enough fundings to be able to "run away" again if it goes wrong, I might add

malaj says:

"Who's Neo? doubt I want to have babies with him..."

oh really? I bet if you got to know me, you would change your mind. You can check out my pics in the gallery. I'm curious now to see what the girl who doubts she'll have babies with me looks like. Perhaps you will post a pic of yourself? Now THAT would be entertaining.

Just hope he didn't pull a Hail Marry on you.

Tells you he will be with you forever..."just go ahead and have this abortion and we will have kids when we are ready..."

Then disappears. haha...one of the classic moves in the book.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

So you found your soulmate at the ripe ol ae of 19, huh?

i think that's the only age where 'soulmates' exist.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    oh really? I bet if you got to know me, you would change your mind. You can check out my pics in the gallery. I'm curious now to see what the girl who doubts she'll have babies with me looks like. Perhaps you will post a pic of yourself? Now THAT would be entertaining.
    I'm sorry I don't want babies with a complete stranger on the internet... a picture of you wouldn't make a difference at all. Don't think I criticized you or your looks anywhere, my friend... I'm not interested in looking at a picture of you OR posting a pic of myself here though. Thanks for the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    Just hope he didn't pull a Hail Marry on you.

Tells you he will be with you forever..."just go ahead and have this abortion and we will have kids when we are ready..."

Then disappears. haha...one of the classic moves in the book.
    Nah, not really... first off, I had already made the decission to have an abortion before he even got to know that I was pregnant. He just supported me (no, I wouldn't have had it if he hadn't been there... but he never told me to have it). He didn't say anything about having kids before after the surgery either. And he still calls me, he's even the one who suggested that I stay for good when I come over tomorrow (the 28th). Doesn't suggest running off, does it?

Oh, and by the way... if he was that way, I do believe he would've left right away. As we live in two different countries, he would have had no responsibilities whatsoever towards the child, had i decided to carry out the pregnancy. He could've just said "to the heck with it, I'm gone!" and I would've been on my own... I wouldn't even be able to get child support from him... no reason for him to spend a hundred dollars travelling to denmark if he didn't give a damn, was there?

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    So you found your soulmate at the ripe ol ae of 19, huh?
    Maybe. Who can say for sure? I love him, but things can obviously still go wrong, but at the moment, I see no reasons why not to move to London to move in with him. Yes, it'll be in another country, but then again, it's only a 1.5 hr flight away... so I think I'm pretty secured in that area.

I didn't make this thread to proclaim that I have definitely found my soulmate and all that naive cr*p. I wrote this to commend my boyfriend on what he did for me.

Doesn't sound like that the persons who posted those negative comments have a partner who would do this much for them... I feel sorry for you.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i think that's the only age where 'soulmates' exist.
    LOL so true, so true.

Original Poster - here is where you should have posted this:

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/t11971-true-lovesoulmatewhat-does-this-mean-to-you.html[/url]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast