+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: we only seem to make out when...

we only seem to make out when...

we are sayin goodbye to each other. say we spend the whole day together and when we say bye is the only time we make out or kiss. i want to know what i should i do to make us make out more? could it be she doesnt want to?

initiate it earlier on.
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

how long are you dating ?

DutchBoY is right, take the move earlier. Surely you don't speak every second, so there must be some moments of silence, well attack then
    See if she like or not.

Tone Guest
    Yo man I swear every week you post some crazy questions on totally different sides of the spectrum... last week it was you are afraid of askin some girl out, now you're tryin to get her to make out more...

Slow down playa!

yea i no that but now i am going out with her i feel like we should more often... because i dnt want her thinking that i dont want to or like her in that way no more.

hey.. when she is talking talking and said something sweet or nice or acted cute or whatever, kiss her then..just a peck quickly, like caught her off guard..
    then if she wants it, she will make the next move.
    girls will most likely continue when she is stimulated at the moment she felt appreciated.. trust me ; )
    well if she didnt respond, just attack her once more and harder, within those few seconds, again... i tell ya girls loved to be kissed out of some sentimental reasons like ''you are so cute''..

if you keep this a habit, she will eventually fall at your feet
    ; )

ok then thanks that the kind of lines i was thinking anyway

i have another question... we been goin out a week now and when we make ot we both only have our hands on each others hips, im thinking next time we make out shall i move my hands down and start feeling her bum?

You haven't even touched her butt and you want to have sex with her?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by hazelnut69
    hey.. when she is talking talking and said something sweet or nice or acted cute or whatever, kiss her then..just a peck quickly, like caught her off guard..
    then if she wants it, she will make the next move.
    girls will most likely continue when she is stimulated at the moment she felt appreciated.. trust me ; )
    well if she didnt respond, just attack her once more and harder, within those few seconds, again... i tell ya girls loved to be kissed out of some sentimental reasons like ''you are so cute''..
    Sounds magical, like from the movies.

Mmmm... Hazelnut coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    You haven't even touched her butt and you want to have sex with her?
    His username suits him.

i dont know if you should get in a habit of doing it more often everytime you hangout, instead try certain times that seem more appropriate. if you get in a habit of making out every single time your together it will only result in a relationship based around kissing/sex. because if one day you dont go in for the kiss she will think something is wrong etc. trust me ive had this type of relationship before.

ok then, well i forgeting about havin sex with her for now and now jus want to make sure im giving her enough attention... like when were out she's always sayin shes cold but says it jus to make a conversation...is she sayin it to get me to hold her and stuff?

it is very possible that she is saying those things to indirectly get you to give her more attention, and regaurdless of what signal she is trying to send its always good to practice a loving relationship where hugging and cuddling are not awkward or random. So next time she says shes cold or something go ahead and cuddle up if you like i cant see where this can turn into anything negitive unless you over do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast