+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So, last night.........

So, last night.........

I was out seeing a show. I kept making eye contact with a guy there I recognized but couldn't remember the name of. My friend who I was with, encouraged me to approach him cuz she noticed that we were checking each other out. So at intermission, he was just a few behind me in the beverage line...and I approached him....we chatted for a while..then when back to the show.

After the show, he approached us adn asked if we wanted to go out for a drink. Of course we did ! So, the four of us (he and his friend, me and my friend) went out for a drink / some food.

I was nervous - he was really cute and there was definitely some mutual energy going on there. I really couldn't believe it! We were having a really great connection and he was paying me some definite good (but not over the top) attention. Tee hee.

I spilled some mayonnaise on my shirt (yah, I'm a clutz) ---- and he started by handing me a napkin, very sweet - then he went up and got a cloth napkin with some soda water for it (I'd forgotten about it at that point!!)

He leaned over to wipe the barely-there spot that remained. As he did, he starts a story..."My girlfriend blah blah blah blah blah"

So, a boy with a girlfriend asking me out? Geeeze!

I was fully stunned. So was my friend. Afterwards she said she couldn't believe it. It wasn't like overt flirting, but just really sweet, sincere shy gestures---"

Ah well. At the end of the night we got some attention from some cute boys.

ha ha.
    Last edited by clynn; 27-02-06 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    At the end of the night we got some attention from some cute boys.

ha ha.
    And he got to play with your boobies under the guise of cleaning up the mayonaise!

Too bad he is taken.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hate when that happens...... Finding out theres a gf....that is.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

No boobie playing involved - it was closer to my hip/midsection.

Now that IS a tragedy!

:-)

he hung out with you like that and has a girlfriend. psh, can we just say scum?

oh piss off misombra, the guy was just trying to be friendly. He didn't make any moves and he said he had a gf.

should have gotten his contacts or somethin..

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    oh piss off misombra, the guy was just trying to be friendly. He didn't make any moves and he said he had a gf.
    Agreed, misombra shutup hes was being a great, nice, kind, gentlemen

y be so pecemistic (soz cant spell but u get it)

Wait a minute; maybe his friend was interest in clynn's friend and he was just being a good Wingman.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Sounds like you're onto something Lloyd
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    he asked her out for a drink and flirted with her and told her he had a girlfriend at the very end of everything. but it's okay neo, i know you just wanted to tell me something mean.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaZo
    Agreed, misombra shutup hes was being a great, nice, kind, gentlemen

y be so pecemistic (soz cant spell but u get it)
    he was trying to get sex on the side with clynn. i know some people don't believe it, but a lot of guys will put on their little act of being a nice guy so they can get some. it may be pecemistic but it's reality, sorry.

Misombra, he didn't single out Clynn for drinks. He asked everyone in the group. His friend was also there. Maybe his friend liked Clynn's friend so he was being a wingman. And how did he flirt with her? It sounds to me like he was being friendly. He never made any moves. He never asked for her number. He even mentioned he had a gf. You're not a guy so I don't expect you to understand these things. You probably think every guy who is nice to a girl just wants to have sex with her. Some people are naturally nice. Let's look at this from the opposite perspective: imagine he was mean to Clynn. Then you would say what a jerk he was. But if he is nice, then he is scum? You have a f*cked up sense of reality.

no i happen to think all men are scum. some are jerks too.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast