+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Boyfriend Advice

Boyfriend Advice

I'm kind of new to posting here and I was just wondering what any of you would do if you were in my situation. You see my b/f has been having some problems in life latley. There really isn't much I can do for him. Tonight all of it just really got him, and he's angry at the world and everybody around him. This includes me. I tried talking to him about it but he keeps pushing me away. Should I just back off and let him breath or keep attempting to make him feel better, even if it makes him say hurtful things towards me. I know he's not trying to be mean, but thats the way it's coming off. Any help would be appreciated.

[color=deeppink:49e2e30212]well dont try and tell him everything's okay when it's not. tell him u'll be there for him if he needs someone to listen to his problems. like just listen and let him get all of his anger out. but dont force anything out of him if he doesnt want to tell you. if he doesnt, then just let him do whatevers, but dont back off completely. goodluck...[/color:49e2e30212]
    ~*~*~AnGeL StEpHy~*~*~

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha i would take a different approach, if he wants to be mad at everyone i would let him be mad. give him his time and space and dont' really bother him. let him be mad and alone and when he finally realizes that being mad is childish, he will hopefully come back to you. if he doesn't, i would care too much because he is being selfish. yes it might hurt to see him this way but if he is only thinking of himself, what can you really do? wait on the side and get hurt? i would move on. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Thanks for all the advice, I appreciated it.. Things are going great now!