+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ques

ques

alrite i got a quick quesition for ya, ive been best friends with this girl for like four or five years know, but just recently ive been looking at her differently and i really like her. what should i do? i would hate for something like this to ruin my friendship with her.

are there any signs that girls give to see if she feels the same way about me?
    Dont worry about the world ending tomorrow because its already tomorrow in Austrailia

This is a rough call. Chances are good that you are in the dreaded "friend zone" and can't climb back out. And chances are that if you are good friends, she probably won't get the hint if you start flirting with her and holding her hand as you probably do this already or she'll just assume that your joking around.

Since you are already good friends, start out by asking her out on an official date. Don't let it be a complete shock, but ask her to the movies and dinner and pay for it. Talk to her like normal, but do little things here and there to catch her off guard and hopefully get her interested in you. Pay for dinner with a little joke like, "Sorry, but when I take a girl out, I pay." If she lets you pay that's a good sign. If she fights a lot to pay her half, that's a bad sign. Do little things here and there. Nothing like buying her a gift out of nowhere but take her here and there and spend more time as just the two of you. Then eventually down the road ask her if she ever wondered what it'd be like if "us two were dating". See how she reacts.

I did this to one of my long-term friends. And she responded, quite clearly, "I couldn't do that. That'd be too wierd. You're like a brother to me." So I laughed and agreed and we remain great friends to this day. At least it wasn't awkward. By the time you ask that question she'll put two and two together and know that you want to be more than friends.

Alexi

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if you're stating to like her, you must ask yourself this. are you willing to risk what you have now with her to tell her how you feel? you have to be if you want to get into a relationship because depending on how close the two of you are, telling her that you like her might push her away if she doesn't feel the same. this might be hard because you have known her for so long and she might only see you as a brother, however being that you two know so much about eachother it might actually work. it just depends on how she feels about you. personally i woudl tell you to go for it because you'll always remain friends. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...