+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sticky situation, need help!

Sticky situation, need help!

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could take the time to read all this and give me your input..ughhh

My girlfriend for only about a month now have been getting along great together..but last week on Thursday after a party we were at she got really upset at me and started bitching me out about how she feels like she does most of the talking and that I don't seem to show any interest in her, which I kind of disagree with but I do also see where she is coming from as I've been sorta quiet lately with a lot of things on my mind. I apologized to her and told her what was up and she was still really upset and just went home. Well things haven't quite been the same since, and we haven't hung out at all since that happened.

Now, I got the feeling that things were kind of resolving themselves, because we started talking like usual again, she's called me and we talk online just like we always do and it just seemed like everything was cool. But I've asked her if she wanted to hang out at all for the past few days and she said i dunno..i might have something to do later, somethin like that. So I told her today to just tell me straight up if she doesn't want to hang out with me because I don't like the beating around the bush deal. So she said that she just feels kind of weird and awkward ever since that happened last Thursday, and she says she feels awkward because she thinks I might force her to make out with me!! I asked her what was up with that, and she said she doesn't like how I sometimes touch her face when we are laying together to give me a kiss. I mean..she's never said anything about this before, I really had no idea that she had a problem with this, and I just feel like there might be something more to it that she's hiding. And like I said, she still calls me and we still talk and I have no idea why she can do this but would feel 'awkward' around me in person. I really want things to go back to the way they were, everything was great until this all happened and I just can't understand why she can't think about the good times we have. Anyways, I'm planning on just not talking about this anymore with her because I don't want to make her feel anymore weird than she does. I mean it's so many mixed signals that it's ridiculous. She said she was planning on hanging out with me yesterday if I woulda went to the class we have together, but I skipped it for the first time ever. And then today she says she still feels awkward. It just makes no sense to me at all. What should I do?

You should tell her that since she feels awkward with you that you are going to have to break up with her.

Ask her one more time how she feels about your situation being together. Sounds like she just wants to be friends at this point...
    'We're true lovers....no no no no more'

Yah, she is getting mad at you unreasonably. Which usually means she is having a hard time breaking up with you. So I might be inclined to break up with her. (Well, I wouldn't cuz I'm a chicken, but maybe you can????)