+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do i say/do? - wicked chance.

What do i say/do? - wicked chance.

A girl catches the same two buses i do, on the way back from uni, and too uni.

We have not said anything to each other, because i dont know what to say,also the bus is normally packed so i dont get to sit near here and talk.

Next time i see her what i should i do and say.

I cant say what uni you at, because i know shes at the same uni as me.

I thought of something to say, e.g you always on the same bus as me are you follwoing me, with a smile on my face, then say i dont blame you, but i dont have the guts to say that.

Ive got such a good chance, because just like me shes always on her own on the bus.

plus when i talk to her i dont want it too, be a off.

Thanks.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bentley
    I cant say what uni you at, because i know shes at the same uni as me.
    How about "What classes are you taking?"

I thought of something to say, e.g you always on the same bus as me are you follwoing me, with a smile on my face, then say i dont blame you, but i dont have the guts to say that.
    Hey I use that one, but I don't do the whole cheesey "I don't blame you" part.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    How about "What classes are you taking?"

Hey I use that one, but I don't do the whole cheesey "I don't blame you" part.

thanks, but i cant just go up her and go what course you doing, she would be liike huh what.

oh yeah i forgot to mention i just want to be friends with her at the moment, and dont like here more then a friend but she seems like a nice girl.

Also it really hurts me like 2day when none of us said anytjing.

if i said i dont blame you i mean because im so good looking ppl would want to follow me.

thanks, but i cant just go up her and go what course you doing, she would be liike huh what.

oh yeah i forgot to mention i just want to be friends with her at the moment, and dont like here more then a friend but she seems like a nice girl.

Also it really hurts me like 2day when none of us said anytjing.

if i said i dont blame you i mean because im so good looking ppl would want to follow me.

I hav never been so blessed thats why i dont want to mess it up.

Same buses, same uni, always on her own on the bus like me.

Tone Guest
    Yeah I know what you meant, slick rick. It's great you feel so good about yourself but it makes you sound like a dick if you go around sayin stuff like that. You come off as cocky and arrogant.

And LoL... asking what classes she's taking isn't the same as asking "Do you want to be my girlfriend"

You're just making conversation... if you want her just for a friend why are you having so much trouble talking to her when you have opportunities to every single day?

Go up to her. Say "Hi I'm Billy." She'll say "Hi Billy, I'm Susie" and you'll say "Well it's nice to meet you Susie, we see each other so much I figured I'd introduce myself and try to get to know you better. What classes are you taking?"

Easy as that.

Tone Guest

Then don't let this opportunity go to waste.

How about just walking up and saying "Hi, I'm ______, I recognize you from _______Univ. I go there too. Just thought I'd introduce myself and say "hi"".
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

I would skip the part about how "good looking" you are & that people always want to follow you. Even if you are joking (and I hope you are), your timing would have to be perfect to pull off a line like that. You might come off sounding arrogant, which is a BIG turn-off.

Better to say "I see you on this bus every day, so I thought I might as well introduce myself".
    Last edited by shh!; 03-03-06 at 12:09 AM.

im not good looking, i am joking. - payton kane(famous dating guru) told me to say that, and i told him what happens if i come off too cockey, he goes its better then being too nice.

He says not to be too rude, but to be cocky and funny.

I dont dares to say that anyway,

if i introudce myslef what happens if she does not care about me and thinks why is he introducing himself too me, i dont care.

i wont lett this opportunity go to waste.
    I dont see her everyday, just a few times a week.

Tone Guest
    You don't want girls thinking you are "cocky and funny" but rather want to come off as "confident and funny". Big difference. Forget Payton Kane, and listen to LF.

if i introudce myslef what happens if she does not care about me and thinks why is he introducing himself too me, i dont care.
    Well then you can move on with your life knowing she is just not the one for you, instead of always looking back and regretting never taking any initiative, never giving it a chance. You can gain some experience in talking to girls you don't know and be proud of the fact that you did your part in going after what you wanted, instead of sitting back always wondering "What if I had just talked to her on the bus... I wish I had just said SOMETHING... I wonder if we would have got together..." etc etc.

Just go for it. You have absolutely nothing to lose and very much to gain.

i will go for it, i will say something next time i see her dont know when.

whos LF

Tone Guest
    We are LF.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

i will

Thanks.

What school in Boston are you going to ?
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Same thing happened with friends of mine. Saw each other on the bus every day to and from university for a year and a half. They made googly eyes for a long time. Finally, when school was ending....one day...she had the nerve to say hello and smile when she walked by him in school. He then offered her a ride home (at the end of the bus where they parked cars) and the rest is history. 10 years strong and now married.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast