[url]http://www.onemorelevel.com/games.php?game=254[/url]

Shit Shit Shit !!!!
    one minute left............ lost.
    can't get through the numeric keypad

Quote Originally Posted by G-TEX
    Shit Shit Shit !!!!
    one minute left............ lost.
    can't get through the numeric keypad

how much time did the keypad take you? all sides add to nine!

damn it took me 6 minutes to figure that stupid numeric pad out, each side adds to 15.

what the heck..those switches make no sense...i dont see the pattern.can someone help out?

I just randomly flicked them.

And you got it? The numbers change greatly I dont know how im suppose to get it...it goes like from 4000 to 2000, I noticed upper switches add/subtract less, and lower switches add/subtract more however i could not flip to get to 1111 i got to 1056 but everything was flipped except 2 lower switches..wow its confusing..ill try some more

I got it finished in time...tried to snap a screenshot to show you guys the combination of the switchboard, but was just a little too late and it reset.

---------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    I got it finished in time...tried to snap a screenshot to show you guys the combination of the switchboard, but was just a little too late and it reset.
    ha ha, everybody can say that.

I got it....at first i got 2111, then i got 1112 and it really ticked me off. I like the end how you have to multiply and pick the html color for the wire. but this really needs a better epilogue after you win the game..like he picks up a rifle and shoots the dude who gave him the bomb or something lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3
    I got it....at first i got 2111, then i got 1112 and it really ticked me off. I like the end how you have to multiply and pick the html color for the wire. but this really needs a better epilogue after you win the game..like he picks up a rifle and shoots the dude who gave him the bomb or something lol..
    Really? I just cut the red wire because I associated that colour with danger.

Lol yes. it said FF0000 and then there was an equation with 3 numbers each with 2 digits. and then it said another color in html (black?) and another equation
    and and some space away it said a 5 digit number that i assumed was the answer. i just used a calculator for that..it was pretty easy. but yeah, red, danger, i guess that works too. steel logic

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3
    Lol yes. it said FF0000 and then there was an equation with 3 numbers each with 2 digits. and then it said another color in html (black?) and another equation
    and and some space away it said a 5 digit number that i assumed was the answer. i just used a calculator for that..it was pretty easy. but yeah, red, danger, i guess that works too. steel logic
    and that's exactly what i meant with "you shouldn't spend too much time in front of the screen".

Quote Originally Posted by alice
    ha ha, everybody can say that.

uh, the screenshot shows you that I completed it.....with 2:52 left to go. After you get the numbers correct the buttons reset and the lock opens.

oops, you're right. i didn't even look at the screenshot after reading you were too late and it reset. my bad. i really need to do something about this habit of mine. (i.e. not taking the time to read/look further once i got the plot or gist of something)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast