+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Shallow...I need help.

Shallow...I need help.

Ok, I'm your typical 16 year old. I thought time and time again I was in love. Now, I just wanna have some fun. LoL. I want some buddies already!!! Any ideas on how to make this happen? It's like I'm not a big initiator I guess. So I want some fun in my life and I just don't know how to get it. I want to have a girl on the side that I can hang out with and just make out with whenever. LoL. It sounds shallow as hell I know but that is really what I want right now. Gals and guys can I get some ideas now? Thanks.

~JoSh~
    [url]http://www.deenly.com/scplus.php?x=153[/url]

Prostitute?

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Prostitute?
    LoL...thanks...lol...wow...nahhh I was thinkin more...Buddyish...

_____ buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAndOnlyX
    Ok, I'm your typical 16 year old. I thought time and time again I was in love. Now, I just wanna have some fun. LoL. I want some buddies already!!! Any ideas on how to make this happen? It's like I'm not a big initiator I guess. So I want some fun in my life and I just don't know how to get it. I want to have a girl on the side that I can hang out with and just make out with whenever. LoL. It sounds shallow as hell I know but that is really what I want right now. Gals and guys can I get some ideas now? Thanks.

~JoSh~
    you probably won't find anybody like that until you're about 50. unless you become gay, you could probably find another guy that would be into it before then.

This is pretty much what every guy wants, and about 2% of us get. Women are far too emotional, (especially at that young of an age) to actually NOT get attatched at all. As guys, we can do it a little easier, as long as we aren't pussy wipped morons who pine over women like they are angelic humanoids.

You aren't likely to find anything like that at your age. It's possible, but you have to be upfront and straight up 100% with every chick you meet. Only then will you find what you are looking for.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

lol cybog thats not true. i was upfront and it blew back in my face.

Not once did I say that it would work 100% of the time. Actually I said that he was UNlikely to get what he was looking for. The point is that it wouldn't do him any good to beat around the bush and play games with chicks.

When he makes what he wants out at the very beginning and is very clear that he is only interested in casual dating, he is more likely to find it. Playing a girl along for months and never telling her that you only want to bang isn't going to do you any good.

Edit* LoL!!! Oh my god I love you guys!!! I laughed hard reading Cybog's replys. To correct you though I just don't want to date anymore. I want a friend, not a guy, but preferably a girl (DUH!!) whos house I can go hang out at and one that is cool hanging out at my house. I don't want a **** buddy or a casual gf but just a friend. I just don't say "Let's hang out." or "Do you want to hang out or something?" Should I?
    Last edited by TheOneAndOnlyX; 05-03-06 at 07:32 AM.

lol, be spontaneous.

Ok...I am abandoning this thread. Apparently my netspeak dictionary is a little outdated, and your inability to form a legible sentence was obviously overlooked during your public schooling career.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    Ok...I am abandoning this thread. Apparently my netspeak dictionary is a little outdated, and your inability to form a legible sentence was obviously overlooked during your public schooling career.
    Happy now?

Girls don't normally make out with plutonic friends.
    ::What the hell is wrong with kids these days?::
    You'd better stick with hanging out with guys your age.

i recommend just meeting as many people as you can while your in highschool, be open minded and hangout with all different kinds of people, then you never know what you might stumble into. when i was in highschool i didnt stick to one group i was cool with everyone this gives you a lot more opportunites i think. and sometimes u meet that one girl who is just better as a friend but you both like to fool aorund here and there

dude i dont have a single guy friend..holy crap..maybe like 1...and i got 20 friends that are girls.