+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Have I missed anything?

Where is RK??
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yea let's hope this place livens up some......Still seems really slow!

Hey did Rk already have his interview?

*waves hands*** HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

It's early; that "Lesser than All" West coast hasn't gotten up yet.

HI ROSEBUD!!!!
    glad to hear, things are working out fine for you.
    but what about the chaos report?

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Where is RK??
    Here ---> [url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=11572&page=10[/url]

Bottom of page. Look quick - he's nekkid!!

RoseB - he is preparing for his interview this week.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My Goodness!!!! I miss all the good stuff!

You guys really want to hear about my chaos? It's not that chaotic just....eventful!!!

yes.
    _____

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OK ok.... hmm, where to start?

Well I did get a job and go back to work! My BF got laid off like we thought, and stayed at home with our daughter for about a month. My daughter got very sick with two very severe ear infections and my dad had 2 heart attacks (all within 2 weeks). I spent a lot of time at the emergency room! It was pretty rough.

I also got into a major argument with one of my "old friends" and dropped her out of my life for good. Because of all the stuff that happened a few motnhs ago, along with a few other people. I have completely rearranged my life in those regards.

And my Bf and I spent a whole week basically discussing the past 5 years and our future and we what we both want. We have both figured out a lot and even though we are moving forward, I'm proceeding with caution. I have come to the conclusion that what will happen, will happen and I will be ready for whatever it is! Suprisingly, there was a lot of things I still didn't know about him and vice versa.

I told you it wasn't that crazy! There's a few more but they were just small things that got to me! But for the most part, teh past month or so has actually been very crazy becasue I don't think I have actually slowed down at all up until now!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    I'm proceeding with caution. I have come to the conclusion that what will happen, will happen
    So do you think moving halfway across the country with him is a good idea?

How's your dad? If he's not well, you may want to rethink you're whole moving idea.

What awaits you in Alabama? No offense to Alabamians, but for me to move there, there would have to be a hell of a job waiting. Like, running a strip bar that is guaranteed $10 Million +/ year...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL...

Well I look at it this way, we are moving away from all the stuff that has hepled aid our "problems" and we will be able to focus on just us. And we are young and I always know I ahve a place here and I can come back at any time, but I think it would be good for us to be away from our comfort blankets to know we can do this. And if not, at least we can say we did everything we possibly could and it just didn't work!

Well I don't know if you remember my thing with my dad, but he has cancer and we have had problems for a very long time. I know just by looking at him, he doesn't have much time left but I also know he's going to continue to have heart attacks because they can't fix it aside from giving him a bi-pass (5 arteries this time) which they will do every time he has a heart attack, becasue of all the damage from radiation.

And my Bf accepted a job as a plant manager with a company he worked for before, well the position is in Alabama and they offered him a very good amount of money (we wouldn't go otherwise).

I know just by looking at him, he doesn't have much time left
    I wouldn't leave. Sorry, that's just me, but having lost my dad, there's no way I wouldn't want to spend every last minute I could with him.

Tone Guest
    Well I look at it this way, we are moving away from all the stuff that has hepled aid our "problems" and we will be able to focus on just us.
    No offense, RoseB, but if your boyfriend is going to spaz out with you flirting with someone in MI, he'll spaz out if he hears the same kind of shit in AL.

You can't always run from your problems. They seem to always catch up to you.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    I wouldn't leave. Sorry, that's just me, but having lost my dad, there's no way I wouldn't want to spend every last minute I could with him.
    Remember her dad hasn't been part of her life for so long.. and was kind of an assh*le if I remember right...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think you remember my thread about my father!!!!! We aren't very close at all, and I have struggled with emotions over all the stuff he has done for the past 20 some years.

Not saying I don't care if he dies or not, Its' just hard to describe I guess. The way i would feel after he has gone would be better than how I have felt most of my life....and I know that sounds harsh, but what he has done and the type of person he is not what I want to be associated with. But then my guilt sneaks in (only because I do have a heart) and i still keep in touch.

that's right; I forgot.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast