+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keichi...

Quote Originally Posted by misombra

rk- this is what happens when you provoke the moderators.

this is BEYOND comprehension right now!

i DID NOT provoke him!!! you all can't see my OTHER posts, because that SWINE deleted them............

..........all you can see, are the provocations --> because he didn't delete those!

now watch him delete this post!

i think someone else has got a hold of kiechi's account, and is having some fun

PM's between me and Kiechi in the past 15 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    why do you keep deleting my posts?
    Because the majority of them are not relevant to the topic but also offensive. Try being nice sunshine and we won't have this problem

the one's that are offensive, are because the prior one's have been deleted for no reason....

....put them back, or i'm leaving. you have until 3pm EST. that's little less than 15 minutes.
    Fantastic. Well I hope you enjoyed your time at LF RSK.
    this is totally messed up! why does he delete my posts? because he doesn't like me? well get over it! just ignore me! you don't have to delete my posts!

TRUST ME - it's annoying!

oo..mature 20+ year olds fighting ^_^ this is simple: keichi just state the reason you deleted the post and we'll let it go, if you cant, you're the wrong one here

"Quote:
    Originally Posted by RSK
    why do you keep deleting my posts?

Because the majority of them are not relevant to the topic but also offensive. Try being nice sunshine and we won't have this problem"

Which pretty much sums up this entire thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3
    oo..mature 20+ year olds fighting

LOL Lynx3! Well, remember how I told you, that LIFE STARTS AFTER HS?

Well, after HS, you have to learn to hold your ground. Stand up for principles. And do what's right. Don't be a pushover. I've been a pushover for a long time.

Friends use me, they cheat off me on Exams. I drive them around all the time when they are wasted...

...well, no more!

I havn't given much advice while I was here, but it's 3pm, and my posts aren't back, and if I come back to LF, then I blow nothing but 'hot air'...

...so, this is it.

It's nice to know, that I leave, leaving my last peice of advice!

Which is - Live your OWN Life - don't let others push you into the corner!

LOL Lynx3! Well, remember how I told you, that LIFE STARTS AFTER HS?

Well, after HS, you have to learn to hold your ground. Stand up for principles. And do what's right. Don't be a pushover. I've been a pushover for a long time.

Friends use me, they cheat off me on Exams. I drive them around all the time when they are wasted...

...well, no more!

I havn't given much advice while I was here, but it's 3pm, and my posts aren't back, and if I come back to LF, then I blow nothing but 'hot air'...

...so, this is it.

It's nice to know, that I leave, leaving my last peice of advice!

Which is - Live your OWN Life - don't let others push you into the corner!

It also teaches you not to be a post whore

RSK, but think about it, how is leaving standing your ground...This post is just a first step to standing your ground. Take the next step and stay. If you leave - Keichi wins...I dont see how thats standing your ground.
    plus, how are we suppose to know what turns out from your diet + workout plan?
    Last edited by Lynx3; 06-03-06 at 03:07 AM.

Lynx3, sometimes being the bigger man means knowing when to walk away. If people throw rocks at you and you stand your ground, then sure you might look brave to some. It takes a smart person to walk away.

lol, work with me here muscleman. Maybe its sort of an opinion question here? Because i believe if someone throws rocks at you you should catch them and throw em back. Everyone was throwing rocks at Martin Luther King Jr, and yet he stood up, became famous for it...Keichi has power over RSK, but the gov't had power over martin too...is that a good analogy? i totally pulled it out of my butt

The difference here is that Martin Luther King Jr had supporters. I doubt he would have changed history if he worked by himself. The voice of many is louder than the voice of one. RSK is standing up for what he believes in. Maybe if we all joined him, we could change a few things at LF but I don't see this happening. I applaud him for his convictions. At least he got to leave on his own accord.

I'm not closing this thread because I want to "oppress the little man" or whatever. I'm closing it before RSK or anyone else goes down yet another anti-moderator path that gets people banned or outcast from the board.

In this situation I'm not going to say who was right or who was wrong. I've looked at all the threads in question and honestly just want both parties to drop it. RSK has got his warning for whatever infraction he has done and it should have stopped there.

When you aggravate the grumpy moderators, chances are that you or them are going to say things that shouldn't have been said, and it's never going to come out well when their decisions are made. The moderators have to do what is right, but there are still humans behind the screens (other than me of course) who will get just as pissed at you as you have with them.

I don't think that RSK intended to piss of Keichi, and he definitely doesn't want to be banned over something lame. (even if it is against the forum's policies about things that he HAS been warned about in the past) However, Keichi DOES have a thankless, free, and mundane job to do.

Let's all just move along and get over it please.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    damn i love to watch ufc, pride or any other types of violent fightings, but this is just hilarious.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12