+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone

Well, I know most of you, I know this is kind of late for my introduction. But Its not completely. I'm 15, and if you want to talk IM or msn me. I'm never busy. (i just came yesterday so its not too late)

I just wanted to say to regulars that its a great thing you do people, you know take the time to read long long posts and then tell/debate about the person's issues and help them out. thanks for helping me by the way.

thats all.

welcome. but you should not be here – you are 15!!!! go out and play in the woods or whatever, but you should not spend too much time in front of the screen.

Welcome lynx, but I don't think you should be soliciting strangers to contact you. There are lots of crazy people in the world.

I know, I know the rules of the internet, I don't tell anyone my real name or where I live. I know I'm only 15, but you should really let me talk to people who are older. I know theres bad people out there. But theres also awesome people who are older ,i love talking to older people, they know so much, and i get to learn without making the mistake or without taking time - this way im more mature for my age. Thanks for the concern mom and dad. the only way im getting off here is if you ban me for my age (which would really be unfair, im sure theres other people like me, 15, 16, 17 ,18, its almost all the same)

I cant really play in the woods, I live in the desert. But I'd really like to go mushroom(ones that you eat, not smoke..jeez..america) finding. I used to go when I lived in Russia.

King Zarathu Guest
    er.. god, somebody lock this thread

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    er.. god, somebody lock this thread
    Whats your problem ? you always have a negative attitude towards people. i thought i was the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3
    Whats your problem ? you always have a negative attitude towards people. i thought i was the ass.
    Ignore him. He does alot of internet ego flexing

By the way, welcome to the board and enjoy your stay. Oh for the age thing, ignore the old fogies! I'm only 18 myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3
    I cant really play in the woods, I live in the desert. But I'd really like to go mushroom(ones that you eat, not smoke..jeez..america) finding. I used to go when I lived in Russia.
    smoke mushrooms????

Thank kiechi, and theres help for your ego problem LTsK8eR2gO, The key to keeping your ego in check is recognizing when it might cloud your thinking, and then being ready to deal with it. Sometimes all you need is a little time, the chance to say, "What on Earth am I about to do?", you dont have to take it out on people on the internet. lol

and yes, you can smoke mushrooms, i learned it in health class(you can google it), i didnt do it(if you were wondering)

i'm glad to hear you didn't smoke them. if you ever feel you have to try magic mushrooms just eat them.

I think you are welcome here - even if you are 15 - but you still shouldn't be soliciting people to contact you directly.

By the way, you should always include your age when you post or unsuspecting adults might flame you if you give bad advice.

okay. its in my profile and i hope someone will correct me if i do give bad advice, ill try not to answer posts that i have no idea about, but generally, i dont give bad advice. but thanks for the note. wont it look weird if i put that im 15 in every post? Since every person is different and acts differently, i dont think theres bad or wrong advice, its mostly opinion, and based on experiences(i know i dont have many)
    Last edited by Lynx3; 06-03-06 at 07:26 AM.

Well, you could change that subtitle from "Love+Dictionary=wrong" to "Be nice! I am 15"....

I thought about that. Although i dont care if people arent nice to me. ^_^ but it sounds better that way...thanks.

Good job. Are you male or female, by the way?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast